CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

What a fun contest, I think im going to have to go with Jon Rahm

Par 3 is starting!!

Picking Tiger may not give me a good chance at that bag, especially with this weather :LOL: but I’m sticking to it!

I dig Sergio's Azalea hat. I don't like rope hats, but Augusta.

Tony Finau is my pick to win.

Bryson looks like he's lost some weight.

It’s time for our first major of the year contest . This will also serve as the place for the tournament chat bringing the banter and conversation through the entire 2023 Masters.

The Prize
We have teamed up with Callaway Golf for a prize that is limited, special and not available for purchase. We can’t show it off until Wednesday, but suffice it to say, you will want to win this one.

UPDATE: This limited edition Masters Callaway Stand Bag cannot be purchased in stores. The Tour Players are using it during the Par 3 Event and you can win your own.

21-1024x692.jpg

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win The 2023 Masters.
This prize will not be available for sale, so the only way to get one is to win it.

If nobody picks the winner, we will choose the winner randomly from all entries. If there is a tie, we will choose the winner randomly from those who guessed right.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Make your prediction now and win this awesome limited edition prize from Callaway Golf. We will announce the lucky winner next week on the THP Forum.

Continue reading...
Great prize. Wow 🔥

Tony Finau is going to have a big breakthrough and bring home the green jacket.

the video of jack's grandson making the hio gets me every time

I kinda wish more of the guys took the par 3 contest a bit more seriously.

@mikeg_74 is Sergio on the list? If not he should be.

Scottie Scheffler

I'm a little surprised the ghost of Cliff Roberts allows Sir Nick to play a yellow golf ball.

Back