EXPERIENCE The 2023 Titleist Experience

If you havent been to a THP Experience at a Dormie Network property, you really need to follow one of the live update threads. We have a pretty quiet group here, but these are unlike any events we have hosted in the past.

Looking forward to it. Is this the next event on the calendar after shaft up?

If you havent been to a THP Experience at a Dormie Network property, you really need to follow one of the live update threads. We have a pretty quiet group here, but these are unlike any events we have hosted in the past.
Definitely gone through multiple threads here and have watched dozens of flyovers of Dormie on YouTube as well as random people playing the course. Beyond thankful for this opportunity. Looking forward to my fitting and the extra rounds the group will be playing at Duke and Tobacco Road.

finally getting back in and active, end of days of being quiet in threads :p

sorry I missed this one, would have loved to join, perhaps the next TrueTemper one, and this kind of partnering and teaming

for these kinds of events plan for competitions, between villas, make sure and plan ahead..reached out in advance had stickers ready for the "Shaft glasses" some on team step it up, and make sure and do something special to thank the sponsors....we did a signed flag from all the attendees, for each of the True Temper Staffers!!!

come on boys and gals represent!!!

@JB, since there are a few threads for the new Titleist iron lines, any issue talking about the fittings for the attendees here or should they stay in the other thread?

I'd love to see stats on set splits and numbers about why once more people go through their fitting.

@JB, since there are a few threads for the new Titleist iron lines, any issue talking about the fittings for the attendees here or should they stay in the other thread?

I'd love to see stats on set splits and numbers about why once more people go through their fitting.
I would say use our preview thread that links the article to get more eyeballs

Since this event is focused on irons and I see a fair number of trees and bunkers, I feel like a contest of fairways hit and/or CTTP needs to happen at Dormie in September. I think there will be a high number of long irons that need to be tested at this event!

I can’t stop looking at these and going over the possible options for long irons. It’ll depend on the numbers when we’re fit. I play the AMT White in my ZX5’s which has been the stock shaft in the T100. I play a 4 iron now so I’m thinking I’ll go with the same iron setup with the T Series, 4-PW, AW/GW. Really hoping I’ll have time to go through a Vokey fitting too.
The top of the iron set will be interesting to see across all of us. The range of options and what each line offers is incredible. I went in thinking I would just pick what ever club edged out the others, but the range of speed, flight, feel and sound was much broader than I expected. Titleist is looking at all of us in this iteration.

Definitely gone through multiple threads here and have watched dozens of flyovers of Dormie on YouTube as well as random people playing the course. Beyond thankful for this opportunity. Looking forward to my fitting and the extra rounds the group will be playing at Duke and Tobacco Road.
Dormie looks awesome

The top of the iron set will be interesting to see across all of us. The range of options and what each line offers is incredible. I went in thinking I would just pick what ever club edged out the others, but the range of speed, flight, feel and sound was much broader than I expected. Titleist is looking at all of us in this iteration.

Am hoping we all put some numbers in here for this...where the splits and gaps...for me, I just made a gamble and split at 7 iron in 150 and 4-6 in 200's...have no issue buying another or tweaking...

but super excited...

I’m so excited to play Dormie, will be totally different golf tan I am used to.

I’m so excited to play Dormie, will be totally different golf tan I am used to.
I am used to trees but not this much sand! Hopefully not too many sand shots to crater the new irons.

Am hoping we all put some numbers in here for this...where the splits and gaps...for me, I just made a gamble and split at 7 iron in 150 and 4-6 in 200's...have no issue buying another or tweaking...

but super excited...
The 7i split sounds common. My 7i ended up falling in the T200 category as it edged out the T150 slightly, but the T150 8i had the better numbers by a larger margin.

the 4i in the T200 was not long enough to gap with the 5i. It would have been another 5i for me. Tried out the T200 utility build and it fell in line perfectly. Same shaft as my4h, too.

Done. Very informative about the T350 series. I’m wondering how workable this iron is compared to the T200, and how many people would opt for the T350 just to gain a few yards potentially over the the T200? Honestly, workability isn’t even something I need to be talking about with king irons, so I could see going T350 in 3 and 4 iron depending on what my gapping looks like at the top of my bag.
Speaking of club gapping, that could play a part in the direction some people go. Sure, lofts can be adjusted, but it’s obvious they’ve considered a wide range of golfers when considering the specs on the T Series.

One of the issues that my fitter noted during my fitting. The T200 had much better turf interaction than the T350. I noticed that the T350 was a little too bulky for me in the short irons up to the 7i so I went with the T200 which offered much better turf interaction.

One of the issues that my fitter noted during my fitting. The T200 had much better turf interaction than the T350. I noticed that the T350 was a little too bulky for me in the short irons up to the 7i so I went with the T200 which offered much better turf interaction.
Did you go T200 through the whole set? That would be closest to my ZX5’s, which I’m struggling with at the moment because of the V sole.

I’ve never been into combo sets because I like consistency when standing over the ball, but I’m at a point now I just want consistency in my game. Completely open to going in a direction I’ve never been before. Let’s do this!

Last edited:
Haven’t been, and always enjoy the Dormie network! They never let THPers down

one of the things that will be REALY fascinating is how the gapping works when you are doing a blended set, are you seeing need to bend some degrees stronger or weak to get proper blending? is it happening pretty naturally...that will be the part that is fascinating for me...

I am used to trees but not this much sand! Hopefully not too many sand shots to crater the new irons.
I’m mostly used to desert and dunes type golf. Not many rounds with lots of trees

Just have to jump in here to say how jealous I am of you all, because the new lineup is SO FRICKIN NICE!!! Can’t wait to read your reports on how they’re working out for you all.

The Titleist crew and THP really know how to put an event on! I remember going to the original t-series event! To say I’m extremely jealous is a mb understatement!

Have watched the flyovers multiple times on Dormie. Hoping to stay out of the trees

Have watched the flyovers multiple times on Dormie. Hoping to stay out of the trees
Better get to the deep middle of the green. Those false fronts won’t forgive a short shot.

Better get to the deep middle of the green. Those false fronts won’t forgive a short shot.
Hoping to get a feel for any distance updates from the new clubs at the range before rounds. it sounds like a few yards shorter or longer or a lot more spin could make the results "fun".

Back