EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Certainly glad they were able to act fast. If they had winds like we had it’s hard to stop

So looking forward to this one.

Wow, that’s amazing and impressive work to not be impacted

Is it too soon to start counting down to sign-ups?

f5ezn6kjhnga1.gif

I’m really interested in this one and GolfTec lessons. Can’t wait to following along with this one!

I’m really interested in this one and GolfTec lessons. Can’t wait to following along with this one!
Would love to be in an experience with you so let’s just both get in. Cool? Cool. 😎

3 more weeks until sign up
Cannot wait! They’re gonna come up quick. Plus someone will be getting a shoulder tap

Plus someone will be getting a shoulder tap
Sure will. And we set out the thought process.
Be active on the THP Forum. Be active in live update threads at events.
Seems simple enough for a chance to be a part of this.

More than fair and a pretty simple task!

I'm in need of some serious lessons too 😕 Golftec to the rescue ;)

This event just jumped to the top of my oh my I’m super excited. Had evaluation yesterday. Took what was worked on in lesson after evaluation to the range this morning then to the course. Game changing difference already. Back at range this afternoon to work more. I’m really looking forward to my lessons. Couple that with an event with GolfTec and I’m all in

This event just jumped to the top of my oh my I’m super excited. Had evaluation yesterday. Took what was worked on in lesson after evaluation to the range this morning then to the course. Game changing difference already. Back at range this afternoon to work more. I’m really looking forward to my lessons. Couple that with an event with GolfTec and I’m all in
Plus that logo…

This one has been on my mind a lot, such an amazing and unique experience

Signups are almost here.

@Sarzar was shopping and look what is next door.
20240317_174239.jpg

Last edited:

every time I see this thread pop up I get excited. It’s the dream experience for me this year.

every time I see this thread pop up I get excited. It’s the dream experience for me this year.
I know how you feel. The golf alone with GolfTec personal and other THPers is enough to make a guy want to be part of it. Then through lessons that will have positives that last years to come.

Bumping this one again for those that are excited.
Just had one THP Experience come and go.
Next one is in a couple of weeks.

Lots of great conversations on THP too.

Back