EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Same- I need another 10 "This could be you"'s or more.
It will fly by fast believe me!!! Have the year is already gone.

Going to look into it this year as well. Absolutely loved the idea as it seemed to allow the team to relax and get acquainted in a little more relaxed atmosphere and slowed things down a bit.

Not sure if it'll be an option for us, but definitely something on my radar.
Yeah you absolutely need to push for the team to show up a day early. It was so much fun being able to hang out with and get to know everyone better, compared to nonstop rushing. Being able to just relax on that Monday morning, and hang out with the team and not rushing through airports is so worth it.

I can say this emphatically to.
For those that want in, one of the easiest ways is to get involved in the forum discussion around Callaway equipment and our Live Event Experience Threads.
Get involved with Albatross Coins.
Get known throughout the forum as someone that wants to participate.
Quoting this today as we've got an amazing live experience kicking off right now.

Quoting this today as we've got an amazing live experience kicking off right now.
Doing My Part GIF by MOODMAN

Another few days of getting spoiled with Ballyhack pics!

You're right- "This could be you" and "This could be you" aren't working out well in Best Ball, I should have gone with the other "This could be you" :rolleyes:
Alright, back at it. None of y’all will know what’s going on and that’s fine, we already know that.

Back to @jlew sing 4&3… You have a teammate already. Make him do work, tell him what to do. Tell him to practice carrying someone on his back for 18 holes. I’m sure you could be doing something

They can do different flavors of it instead of blueberry. But as drinks on course go, that's the only alcoholic option that should be needed. (they will gladly make it non alcoholic as well)

Of course they have the gong shots at the turn. Ice shot glasses with some fantastic orange liquid in it. Then throw them at the gong after you drink it.
Casa Amigos and orange Gatorade

Alright, back at it. None of y’all will know what’s going on and that’s fine, we already know that.

Back to @jlew sing 4&3… You have a teammate already. Make him do work, tell him what to do. Tell him to practice carrying someone on his back for 18 holes. I’m sure you could be doing something
I am doing something- swing work with an instructor because I need it and finally decided to try to get better.

My one teammate- he's already pretty good

IMG_8771.png

I am doing something- swing work with an instructor because I need it and finally decided to try to get better.

My one teammate- he's already pretty good

View attachment 9264160
Well good on you for taking lessons, that’s actually kinda important. Well done.

I don’t know, he’s trending upward by the look of it. Seems rusty to me idk

Well good on you for taking lessons, that’s actually kinda important. Well done.

I don’t know, he’s trending upward by the look of it. Seems rusty to me idk
Banter aside, it's truly already helped and I kick myself for having not done it sooner.

Banter aside, it's truly already helped and I kick myself for having not done it sooner.
That’s usually the case. Big chances, you’ll struggle until you get used to it, and then you’ll struggle a bit more when you’re faced with feel or awkward shots. How long that takes is totally player dependent and also how much work you put in prior.

Glad to hear you’re already seeing positive things.

Bout damn time

That’s usually the case. Big chances, you’ll struggle until you get used to it, and then you’ll struggle a bit more when you’re faced with feel or awkward shots. How long that takes is totally player dependent and also how much work you put in prior.

Glad to hear you’re already seeing positive things.

Bout damn time
The feels have been beyond awkward, always thought I was shifting weight and rotating, but nope I wasn't. Now though, yeah it's happening and it feels great when everything lines up correctly.

From my side of things, last two weeks have been: 2 lessons, 6 range sessions, 2 x 9 hole league matches.

And yes- bout damn time.

The feels have been beyond awkward, always thought I was shifting weight and rotating, but nope I wasn't. Now though, yeah it's happening and it feels great when everything lines up correctly.

From my side of things, last two weeks have been: 2 lessons, 6 range sessions, 2 x 9 hole league matches.

And yes- bout damn time.
Well keep that party rocking for the time being. Or, work on your putting 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe @Muchmore can run a rain delay contest?

Back