Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Oh and congrats to Ted Scott who is now a 4 time Masters winning caddie. That dude sure seems to know what he's doing!
He and Stevie both have 4.

Class act for sure. Aberg moved waaaaaaay up the ladder.

I’m guessing it was the equivalent of Greg punching the air
It's probably Greg sitting there repeatedly arming his alarm and opening the car door. :ROFLMAO:

What does Shipley keep looking at off camera? Weird.

Bit of an ICY green jacket exchange there.....

I love this one. They are AI generated but are fun

Is the Butler Cabin interview the most awkward thing in sports?

Rahm looked like he was a funeral in the cabin and definitely was not wanting to shake Scottie’s hand

I think one of the happiest guys with the Scheffler win is Dave Portnoy who bet 300K on Scheffler to win and won 1.65 million. He also won 2.76 million bet on UConn to win. That is 4.41 million on two bets.😳 Scheffler was obviously the favorite, but I still would not bet against the field. It was an extremely risky bet, but Portnoy is the last one laughing.

Is the Butler Cabin interview the most awkward thing in sports?
Manufactured tradition that is unnecessary and extremely awkward

Ok I watched the post round press conference and Scheffler has won me over. I never disliked him but wanted to see someone else win, but listening to him, the priorities are all in the right places and I’m impressed.

I picked Aberg to win before the tournament. I think he's going to be a force the next few years. His swing is too good.
He’s a stud

The end of the Masters is always so bittersweet. It’s the start of the golf season for me but also one of my favorite weekends of the year. It remind me of how much I love this game

Back