EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

Sorry, fellas. Been slammed with work and a conference. But I’m excited as hell. Not just for the event but for the whole trip because we have a ton in store for everyone that will be getting posted!!

Had 4 great rounds in a row but today…horrible. That’s golf!!!

This may be the wrong thread but it is a Tensei question. I picked up a G425 driver head from a friend and he gave me a Tensei AV Series Orange shaft (55 R flex). Can anyone give me a rundown on this shaft?

This may be the wrong thread but it is a Tensei question. I picked up a G425 driver head from a friend and he gave me a Tensei AV Series Orange shaft (55 R flex). Can anyone give me a rundown on this shaft?
Looks like the Tensei Orange is a low/mid launch and low spin counter balanced shaft. Some good info here on the Mitsubishi website for you. I'm not really familiar with the Orange profile but I have had the AV Raw White in my driver and I've really liked the feel of it.

Looks like the Tensei Orange is a low/mid launch and low spin counter balanced shaft. Some good info here on the Mitsubishi website for you. I'm not really familiar with the Orange profile but I have had the AV Raw White in my driver and I've really liked the feel of it.
Thank you I will take a look, Appreciate the input.

Is it June yet?! I can’t wait to get the Diamana WB in my driver!

Back