EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Mitsubishi Shaft Experience is brand new in 2024 and with it comes an incredible opportunity for lucky THP Forum members to be a part of a special trip. Learn about shafts from experts, play alongside them at one of the most beautiful courses you can play and get some tremendous gear in the process.

The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

When and Where
Dates: June 20th-22nd, 2024
Roanoke, VA
Course: Ballyhack Golf Club

Cost and What’s Included
Cost is $599
New Driver Shaft + A Whole Lot More
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Ballyhack Golf Club
Cottage Lodging Onsite
All Meals and Drinks Onsite
Team Competition
Forecaddies For Golf
And So Much More

This trip is all about Mitsubishi shafts and everything from driver to putter. Prior to arrival we will work with you to get you the shaft of your choosing and build according to your specs. This along with a slew of other things that we can’t mention yet, will be waiting for you upon arrival. You will play golf at this beautiful private facility with members from Mitsubishi Golf in a two man team competition where the winning team also gets a killer bonus prize.

The competition is handicapped and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

There are still some unknowns or things we cannot share about this one, but as equipment gets released over the next couple of months, more will be clear.

Albatross Club Members for the 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary for the 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience
June 20th: Meet and Greet Private Dinner and SWAG Party
June 21st: Breakfast at Course then off for 18 Holes of Shamble at Ballyhack.
June 21st: Lunch at the course and then 9 Holes of Alternate Shot
June 21st: Group Dinner and discussion around Mitsubishi and Shafts in general
June 22nd: 18 Holes of Singles at Ballyhack followed by lunch at the club.
Then Depart

Ballyhack Golf Club
Dramatic elevation changes of 50 – 70 feet are just part of the challenge of this visually stunning locale. A shot-maker’s course, Ballyhack features 150-yard fairways, gouged-out bunkers, and rugged terrain. Don’t forget to greet the family of African Boer goats, who live near the cottages on site.

Participants
@G8rJimbo
@SVonhof
@Jtubb17
@Sox_Fan
@Jman
@JB

Ballyhack Golf Club

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The details sound amazing! Looking forward to entering!

Another awesome experience. Really looking forward to seeing what further details come about. And Ballyhack in peak season? Love it.

This one will be a blast to follow along.

Very interesting

Oh this one sounds fantastic, and at Ballyhack in June love it.

yeah this is fantastic!

Awesome event for sure. Wish timing was different. June is always busy for me. This year even more. New grand baby coming in late June this year. Good luck to those who enter. I’ll be following along.

That logo looks awesome and Ballyhack is so wonderful.

Love to be a part of an inaugural event with Mitsubishi, especially in my own state at Ballyhack. Such an awesome course!

This is going to be exciting to say the least

Sooo tempting! I just don't think the knee will be ready - so good luck to all who enter. I have a lot of success with Mitsubishi shafts - and owned 3 of their cars too (haha)

Ohh now this is interesting.

Calendar is clear.

I spent a good bit of time on the Mitsu golf website last night. I loved the history on the red, white and blue profiles.

Can't wait for this one.

This one sounds fun!!

Looks like another awesome THP Experience. I have a C6 shaft in my 7 and 9 woods but haven’t played the rest of their line recently. It is cool to see an experience like this.

Wow, this is very cool! To have a custom shaft waiting at Ballyhack to play with?! Looking forward to the signups.

Wow, very cool! Excited to see this experience come together!

hmmm... could be an awesome way to celebrate my bday... Just have to make sure other summer travel plans are not affected.

This would be a good learning experience. So much I don’t know about shafts but it is something I genuinely find interesting and want to know more about.

Holy crap this sounds cool. Driver to putter?? WHOA. And a new team to THP Experiences in Mitsubishi is pretty darn awesome! Plus I will always be interested in another opportunity to get to Ballyhack!

Can't wait to get signing up for this one!!

Holy crap this sounds cool. Driver to putter?? WHOA. And a new team to THP Experiences in Mitsubishi is pretty darn awesome! Plus I will always be interested in another opportunity to get to Ballyhack!

Can't wait to get signing up for this one!!
Participants are not receiving a full bag, although there will be quite the conversations around all of the shafts.

Back