EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Yet to be determined. However I thought maybe @Wonger could benefit with clubs all at PW Length ;)
It's this kind of thinking that has led to the dynasty. Always one step ahead

Who gets the next OL bag? I was pretty happy with mine. Thanks Cap
I wouldn’t do full OL but I think it would try a couple of OL clubs

I wouldn’t do full OL but I think it would try a couple of OL clubs
May The Fourth Be With You Do It GIF by Star Wars

I've built bags for team members current and future. When the time comes I will randomly assign each bag to a teammate. Jose gets to play what he wants though. :cool:
LS! LS! LS!

Yet to be determined. However I thought maybe @Wonger could benefit with clubs all at PW Length ;)
har har har🤣
Everyone jokes until someone needs to stick their melon in a tight spot, then who is the popular guy?
1711631396270.gif

It's so hard to believe we are TWO WEEKS from signups! I love seeing the excitement in this thread and trust that it will only grow from here. I've (obviously) not yet ordered clubs or played a hole with this years Cobra clubs, but I am already so grateful for this experience. The excitement I have regarding the Darkspeed lineup (top to bottom), the King iron lineup, the added lofts and new raw finish in the wedges, the updated 3D putters, and the new pebax insert on the vintage putter line...legitimately incredible clubs that (somehow) fly under the radar. I love getting to have these discussions on a daily basis on THP, but I'm also loving all the conversations I'm getting to have on-course with guys that haven't given Cobra a look in decades...or longer. As incredible as everything I've just mentioned is already, the fact that I have the opportunity to experience these badass clubs at Briggs Ranch, alongside THPers, WITH Mike and Jose...is this real life? This is truly a golf community unlike any other.

Last edited:
I've built bags for team members current and future. When the time comes I will randomly assign each bag to a teammate. Jose gets to play what he wants though. :cool:
I haven't made up any bags for other team members but I have been working on a Herb Brooks like questionnaire to get to know the members of Team Hackers (Please see the movie Miracle if you don't get the reference).

It's so hard to believe we are TWO WEEKS from signups! I love seeing the excitement in this thread and trust that it will only grow from here. I've (obviously) not yet ordered clubs or played a hole with this years Cobra clubs, but I am already so grateful for this experience. The excitement I have regarding the Darkspeed lineup (top to bottom), the King iron lineup, the added lofts and new raw finish in the wedges, the updated 3D putters, and the new pebax insert on the vintage putter line...legitimately incredible clubs that (somehow) fly under the radar. I love getting to have these discussions on a daily basis on THP, but I'm also loving all the conversations I'm getting to have on-course with guys that haven't given Cobra a look in decades...or longer. As incredible as everything I've just mentioned is already, the fact that I have the opportunity to experience these badass clubs at Briggs Ranch, alongside THPers, WITH Mike and Jose...is this real life? This is truly a community unlike any other.
All that love and not a single mention of your captain

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

All that love and not a single mention of your captain

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network
But, Cap...those are the things I tell you in private.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Curious how the split will fall when sign ups are complete. Will the majority of the sign ups be for the red or blue?

So with sign ups coming... Are you going to take the red pill or blue pill?

Love that the chatter is picking back up in here boys!

Just 2 Weeks from Decision Day…
Offer Decide GIF by ABC Network

Question for all Morgan Cup Hopefuls?
If Decision Day was today & your entry had to go in now, which Team are you picking on your entry & why?

Just 2 Weeks from Decision Day…
Offer Decide GIF by ABC Network

Question for all Morgan Cup Hopefuls?
If Decision Day was today & your entry had to go in now, which Team are you picking on your entry & why?
So many are going to be jumping on the Paradise bandwagon. I hope there are enough who believe in good, just and righteous causes that Hackers can make out a team.

So many are going to be jumping on the Paradise bandwagon. I hope there are enough who believe in good, just and righteous causes that Hackers can make out a team.
I hope we have enough THPers that want to…
Rage Against The Machine Loop GIF by jbetcom

Back