EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I played with @Browndog and @mtbloco. Can confirm that @mtbloco and @MagicSpell will both tell you the flip is real! I'm in my villain era and I'm not even sorry about it.
As someone who never left the era, I’ll believe it when I see it. You pop two in the water and pull off a red polo for a blue one, it’s all hitting the fan.

As someone who never left the era, I’ll believe it when I see it. You pop two in the water and pull off a red polo for a blue one, it’s all hitting the fan.
Just did a closet clean out. Blue free since 23!

Aleister Crowley Yes GIF by PENNYWORTH

maury GIF

Blue is a solid color. There’s no way. A real hero would admit to liking a color but still rocking the color(s) that matter.

IMG_5539.jpeg

maury GIF

Blue is a solid color. There’s no way. A real hero would admit to liking a color but still rocking the color(s) that matter.

View attachment 9252314
You are correct. I just don't have "Paradise Blue".

Also the headline on that Maury gif makes the choice a little weird :LOL:

Say it isn’t so!

I got your back.

I‘m willing to bet you get fit into either a Diamana or Tensei Blue in the Mitsubishi shaft event.

You are correct. I just don't have "Paradise Blue".

Also the headline on that Maury gif makes the choice a little weird :LOL:
I just typed in “that was a lie” and went with whatever came up. My dedication level was only so much

Say it isn’t so!

I got your back.

I‘m willing to bet you get fit into either a Diamana or Tensei Blue in the Mitsubishi shaft event.
I have a light blue shirt from Sewailo thanks to @Wildcat and a blue vest from you remembering the trip with the Sapelo Boys

Say it isn’t so!

I got your back.

To be fair.. Those shafts are solid.

Hackers. I’m always pulling for the underdogs.

He’s dead to me.

As we've seen...

How many more will jump ship come signup time? Your borders are leaking, the internet and literacy have reached the "Paradise". People are waking up.

It always starts with one brave martyr.
I will just respond with 👍 because I couldn’t read any of that.

It's so hard to believe we are TWO WEEKS from signups! I love seeing the excitement in this thread and trust that it will only grow from here. I've (obviously) not yet ordered clubs or played a hole with this years Cobra clubs, but I am already so grateful for this experience. The excitement I have regarding the Darkspeed lineup (top to bottom), the King iron lineup, the added lofts and new raw finish in the wedges, the updated 3D putters, and the new pebax insert on the vintage putter line...legitimately incredible clubs that (somehow) fly under the radar. I love getting to have these discussions on a daily basis on THP, but I'm also loving all the conversations I'm getting to have on-course with guys that haven't given Cobra a look in decades...or longer. As incredible as everything I've just mentioned is already, the fact that I have the opportunity to experience these badass clubs at Briggs Ranch, alongside THPers, WITH Mike and Jose...is this real life? This is truly a golf community unlike any other.
THP, where incredible things happen to ordinary, every day golfers. Even to guys on Team Paradise. :ROFLMAO:

#Paradise4Life

I’m not sure they welcome you.

Season 6 Starz GIF by Outlander
We welcome all in the defiance of tyranny… But we have trust issues, because he was part of the regime that we are trying to depose.

We welcome all in the defiance of tyranny… But we have trust issues, because he was part of the regime that we are trying to depose.
1711670035770.png

🤔

Back