EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I thought I read there will not be fitting at the fitting (also could have made that up in my head). Will all the participants be getting fit beforehand?
I don't think there's a fitting and @JB also mentioned it wasn't listed in the experience details in one of the threads. There is a Golf Tec near me though so might have to look into it.

I will certainly be going to get fit for the Array as soon as possible.

I don't think there's a fitting and @JB also mentioned it wasn't listed in the experience details in one of the threads. There is a Golf Tec near me though so might have to look into it.

I would be all over that Array fitting.

Waiting on the details/instructions but we've got a few Golftec locations nearby, so local fitting shouldn't be an issue.

Waiting on the details/instructions but we've got a few Golftec locations nearby, so local fitting shouldn't be an issue.
Same with me. But wouldn't be opposed to go to Denver. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Same with me. But wouldn't be opposed to go to Denver. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'd be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind already at least a couple times!

Thankfully there is a GOLFTEC very close that I can check out though.

Strongly encourage everyone that got into the event to get fit. One, it will allow you to maximize the gear. Two, that's what your new gear is centered around. And three, it is a lot of fun working with fitters. Most that carry Edel are geeked to go into it.

Alright @Wildcat @JohnSinVA @mson @shanewu I know we're all waiting for fittings right now, but let's talk wedge stamping. I'm looking for some inspiration currently. Everything I want to put on mine are too long so far. :LOL: I'm leaning towards one leaderboard and one scattered but that's as far as I've gotten. Colors wise I like the default Edel color scheme,I'll be sticking with the red & black.

What are y'all thinking? Options on their site are:
Leaderboard - 12 max
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.53.44 AM.png
Monogram - 3 max
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.54.02 AM.png
Scattered - 2 max
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.54.15 AM.png

Alright @Wildcat @JohnSinVA @mson @shanewu I know we're all waiting for fittings right now, but let's talk wedge stamping. I'm looking for some inspiration currently. Everything I want to put on mine are too long so far. :LOL: I'm leaning towards one leaderboard and one scattered but that's as far as I've gotten. Colors wise I like the default Edel color scheme,I'll be sticking with the red & black.

Leaderboard - 12 max
View attachment 9241549
Monogram - 3 max
View attachment 9241550
Scattered - 2 max
View attachment 9241551
I’m thinking maybe one leaderboard and one monogram….but I also like the scattered…I don’t know :LOL:

Leaderboard - 12 max
View attachment 9241549
Monogram - 3 max
View attachment 9241550
Scattered - 2 max
View attachment 9241551
60 degree is already called "The Wildcat"

So I'm thinking in Leaderboard

54 "PrincetonSW"

48 "HarvardWest"

“Shank”
“Chunk”
“Skull”

All the things I do with my wedges 😒

Leaderboard - 12 max
View attachment 9241549
Monogram - 3 max
View attachment 9241550
Scattered - 2 max
View attachment 9241551
Leaderboard: BeAGoldfish

all I’ve got so far 😄

Still waiting on the putter fitting kits to come in. Golftec rep is going to call me back later today. I may have to go in and do my wedge fitting/consultation while I wait.

So who’s ready to try the Edel Pro 3 iron. It’s the club that will not leave my bag.

@EdelBlake how’s the 2 iron coming 😂😂😂😂

So who’s ready to try the Edel Pro 3 iron. It’s the club that will not leave my bag.

I will certainly attempt to hit it. :LOL: Probably a little out of my skill range but you never know!

60 degree is already called "The Wildcat"

So I'm thinking in Leaderboard

54 "PrincetonSW"

48 "HarvardWest"
I’ve changed my mind. Let’s embrace the Coors lifestyle

54 “Miller Lite”
48 “Coors Light”

I’ve changed my mind. Let’s embrace the Coors lifestyle

54 “Miller Lite”
48 “Coors Light”
This is perfect Because the 2 iron will be “silverbullet”

Last edited:
What’s everyone’s travel schedule looking like. I’ve never been to Virginia so I would like to get some extra rounds in.

I’ll take my best swings with it and then show everyone why I’ll never have one of those in the bag.
You will be surprised

I’d rather hit the rest of the Pros but I won’t refuse to attempt to swing it 😃

What’s everyone’s travel schedule looking like. I’ve never been to Virginia so I would like to get some extra rounds in.
I have recently added some April travel so that may change some things for me but I am definitely padding the trip before and after so getting at least an extra round in should be in the cards.

I’ll be coming from Williamsburg on Sunday. Home on Monday and then straight to Ballyhack. No promises but let me know what you’re thinking and I’ll see what I can do!

I think most likely I’ll have to fly in day off and fly out on the last day. I might see if I can swing an extra day on the front end, but not sure.

Back