Tour Event The 2024 Sentry

Such a treat to watch live golf again. Cut the cable two years ago, and it took me this long to navigate the streaming world. I even have access to the obscure channel that carries LIV in Canada. What times we live in …:D

I go straight to F to see Fowler is playing. A reason for me to tune in.

Si woo not using the big putter anymore?

• The Sentry
  • Sunday, January 7th
  • Final Hour of Coverage on Golf Channel (approx. 7-8 PM EST) will air uninterrupted
  • Includes Golf Channel and Peacock
  • Hour will be presented by Callaway and the new Chrome Tour Golf Ball
  • The new Chrome Tour Golf Ball will be promoted during the hour with on-screen graphics and a personal welcome from Callaway ambassador Stephen Curry, leading into the uninterrupted final hour.
  • Callaway also presented Uninterrupted Coverage for the final hour of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship in June 2023
Love this. I wish US markets would adopt more of the European model of sports viewing with much more limited commercials. I get the financial side, but it works over there so there is precedent for making it work

Aberg with a rude lip out on the par putt. That was going in and then decided not to.

Xander to -5 and Morikawa to -7 in the lead thru 14

Villegas just copied one of my shots.

1704404052254.jpeg

Hovland wearing ref pants today.

his swing is so good looking. I'm super curious how he fares this season.
I think he will battling for #1 in the world at some point this year.

We dont get to see it live … so it’s on streaming and minimal breaks …

I like Xander's Chrome Tour hat he is wearing

Tuning in and seeing a heck of a short game shot by Spieth.

Side note I really don’t like his rope hat.

Forgot and just turned it on

I just got home from the office and flipped it on. Does my heart good every time I see Villegas doing well.

Love seeing Villegas at the top of the leaderboard after all he has been through.

Spieth with a dart into #8. Now he has to make a putt that gave him fits all of last year.

What in the world is Jason Day wearing? My goodness his pants look like MC Hammer balloon pants from the 90’s… :unsure::unsure:

Jason Day looks like his luggage got lost and he had to buy whatever was left at the airport.

Spieth with driver off the deck!! low bullet to cut the wind....

Digging Rickie’s L cap.

Spieth with driver off the deck!! low bullet to cut the wind....
Gave me flashbacks to Captain @Mmaynard11at the Grandaddy! 🤣

Back