Tour Event The 2024 Sentry

He says like an awful lot for a Canadian.. but he is absolutely right.
I’m guessing this was all teed up in his head prior to bumping into #50, and it didn’t change when he squeaked in. For that, I guess he’s to be commended.

Can't wait watching golf gets me through the winter blues here in OHIO
Same here! The one that really gets me cranked up is Pebble Beach. The days are getting a little longer, the temps are getting just a bit warmer, and golf season is so close I can almost taste it.

Same here! The one that really gets me cranked up is Pebble Beach. The days are getting a little longer, the temps are getting just a bit warmer, and golf season is so close I can almost taste it.
Yes!!!! So true!!!

Excited for a new season to kick off tmrw. Prime time golf is always fun too

Oh Mack…. I mean, he isn’t saying anything that hasn’t been thought/expressed before, but….

It's misdirected anger that should be pointed at Jay who wouldn't even listen to what the Saudi's had to offer.
Of course now Jay is all ears to the Saudi's.

I wish both sides would just shut up about it and play golf. You don't have to be baited by the media who profits off the drama.

I am looking forward to this one. This course is always fun to watch on TV and seems to produce some great moments each year.

I'm so excited for the start of the regular season!

That's a great field, and with the time difference it's easy to watch.

I hope I don't see any ankles out there...

Less than four hours until coverage kicks off on ESPN+!

Apparently Rahm didn't change out his travel plans. I can't blame him I wish I was in Maui. It would be hilarious is Rahm showed up in the gallery to watch one of the days.
Is he allowed to attend?
I can see security throwing him out. lol.

Kevin Kisner in the booth? That’ll be interesting.

I might strictly be an Aberg and Hovy fan this year.
Aberg may get me watching more golf than I thought I would. His swing is :love: and I am guessing he will be featured a lot.

Aberg may get me watching more golf than I thought I would. His swing is :love: and I am guessing he will be featured a lot.
He’s going to be a superstar

his swing is so good looking. I'm super curious how he fares this season.

I understand that Sunday's coverage is supposed to be "All Day Commercial Free." :unsure:

Wonder if it's the Tour trying to get more viewership?

• The Sentry
  • Sunday, January 7th
  • Final Hour of Coverage on Golf Channel (approx. 7-8 PM EST) will air uninterrupted
  • Includes Golf Channel and Peacock
  • Hour will be presented by Callaway and the new Chrome Tour Golf Ball
  • The new Chrome Tour Golf Ball will be promoted during the hour with on-screen graphics and a personal welcome from Callaway ambassador Stephen Curry, leading into the uninterrupted final hour.
  • Callaway also presented Uninterrupted Coverage for the final hour of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship in June 2023

Hawaii swing!

So happy my ESPN + is working, gorgeous looking day out there, not jealous AT all 🤣

Back