EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Found a place very close to me that will do wedge fittings (y) outside!

That's a whole lot of awesome!

This one sounds awesome! I'm hoping the dates will work. If the fitting is the Titleist Thursday one that I went through in 2020 then the participants are in for a treat. It was a great experience doing that.

What an experience! Vokey wedges/ wedge fitting/ the vokey team AND Ballyhack. Remote work from Roanoke - hmmm

Nice. Make sure you get there while they still have grass. :LOL: In all seriousness though, interested to hear how it goes. I would drive there for a fitting if they have a competent fitter.

This will be an amazing event. So much to learn and take away from this.

Any chance to potentially get to Ballyhack is great news. To add Vokey into the mix makes it awesome news.

The fact that @JB and @Canadan will also be there? There are no words🔥

Love this

Sounds incredible!

Wedgestock at the goat farm, it’ll be groovy!

Looking forward to all the details!!!

I should have clarified….”about the SM10’s” 😝
Those are out too. Full feature on the website and good thread on THP

10 days until sign ups! I just bought a 60.04T in hopes I’ll have better luck with it in these winter tight lies over my 60.10S. Truth be told I probably need to leave the 60 at the house.

Vokey wedges and Ballyhack!!!! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Signups for this one come up very quickly

got my first Vokey wedge in 20 years recently...feels nice..definitely wouldn't mind adding a few more

Signups for this one come up very quickly
Just booked a work trip to Colorado the day before this announced and have to be there April 30th 🙃

Good luck to enterers 👊🏼

This is a dream come true experience. Wedge clinic and learning from those that are responsible for the best wedges in golf. This will be a tough ticket to get punched. Will keep my fingers crossed.

This is gonna be an amazing opportunity

Looking forward to the sign ups for this one right , @e1iterate ?

Looking forward to the sign ups for this one right , @e1iterate ?
It’s very possible.

I’m flying to Arizona on May 3rd so will have to get wife approval to do this the weekend before.

Back