LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

He just moved the ball position on @Tenputt forward because he was playing it back to try to bottom better. But that’s countering what the bounce should do.

Craig just hit a couple to three feet and appears satisfied 🤣
Both Aaron and @Canadan helped me ton at the wedge clinic. I have some stuff I can really work on back home. Grateful to both of them because I am not a great chipper.

Yall put on a good show. Thanks!

Missed a ton of this one due to work and sleep, but looking forward to checking the wedge clinic and the action later on. Safe travels everyone!

Excited to follow along on your journeys with your new wedges. Hell of a trip! And a great follow

Many do not, but I love the first hole here
Hard to tell from pics, how far is that carry to the fairway?

Hard to tell from pics, how far is that carry to the fairway?
100 yards? It’s not far. It’s less than 250 to the end of the fairway I believe.

One Experience at Ballyhack down and 2 more to go! I can't get enough pictures of this beautiful course!
I think @JB is gonna be worn out... with a big Smile on his face.

How's everyone feeling about the grinds and lofts they went with after playing a couple of days and having a chance to chat with Titleist and Bob Vokey?

Had a nightmare last few days with work starting from the weekend so I wasn't able to follow live, but just caught up on everything. Everything looked incredible from the swag to the course to the food to the company. Throw in a wedge clinic and chat with Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill - holy cow!

Looked like an absolute blast and you all killed it with the photos. Seeing all these pictures definitely got me even more excited to see Ballyhack in person in a week.

Safe travels everyone

Thanks for the great follow everyone. I couldn't be more excited to be there in less than a week!

Safe travels home everyone and thanks for the fantastic follow, wonderful photos of everything and all around good time.

Hopefully I can return the favor next week and keep the forum engaged.

What's the line here?
That's looking back from the green on 14...tee boxes are to the right and the green is way uphill. Dogleg left fairway runs out about 240y if I remember correctly and then it's a 120y shot uphill to the green.

That's looking back from the green on 14...tee boxes are to the right and the green is way uphill. Dogleg left fairway runs out about 240y if I remember correctly and then it's a 120y shot uphill to the green.
middle of the green is your friend on this hole.

Back