EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Seeing that @Nerdy has thrown a new driver in the bag anyone else looking to make changes as event nears. Is your game where you want it to be? What are you working on if it’s not?
No to all :LOL:

Seeing that @Nerdy has thrown a new driver in the bag anyone else looking to make changes as event nears. Is your game where you want it to be? What are you working on if it’s not?
My game is not ready but it will be close. I have been working hard on my overall game, especially chipping. There will be a major change in my bag before the event if it arrives in time.

Yes. No. Victory Speech.

I've played 2 and 1/2 times in 2024 so... who knows. And it snowed again today. Hoping Ohio gets it together soon enough for me to get some sort of rhythm before I head down there

Huge announcements coming tomorrow!
Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Thanks again for your help writing the speech. Let me know when the 1st draft is ready to look at
“Pls fix”

Whaaaaaat?!
We told people that each experience was being super charged this year with surprises. The WorldWide team has knocked it out of the park

We told people that each experience was being super charged this year with surprises. The WorldWide team has knocked it out of the park
Can’t wait to hear what it is

Tuesday is looking even better now this week. Tomorrow will be the 30 day count down too.

My game is not ready but it will be close. I have been working hard on my overall game, especially chipping. There will be a major change in my bag before the event if it arrives in time.
It’s going to be some X Stiff competition

Tuesday is now my favorite day!

Programming Note:
I’ll be doing this Preview Show live from Briggs Ranch.

Back