The 50% Trade In Bonuses are Back On

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
I am noticing that both TaylorMade and Callaway are offering the 50% additional trade in allowance between now and July. Dang good deal this late in the product release cycle.

Is there a code needed this time around? I didn't see anything on their site regarding it and haven't gotten an email on it, yet anyways.

Is there a code needed this time around? I didn't see anything on their site regarding it and haven't gotten an email on it, yet anyways.

Not sure... I just got an email from TaylorMade and a promotional email from World Wide Golf Shops, who owns my main local retailers. Neither mentioned a code. I also just got an email from PGA Superstore that said in-store only. I suspect the retailer will simply provide the bonus.

Not sure... I just got an email from TaylorMade and a promotional email from World Wide Golf Shops, who owns my main local retailers. Neither mentioned a code. I also just got an email from PGA Superstore that said in-store only. I suspect the retailer will simply provide the bonus.
Ah, that makes sense.

Yep, TaylorMade seems to be doing this now....

Haven't checked TM but there is no code needed on Callaway

I hope Cally announces the Mav SZ TripD soon..... I might move over to that. I like fade bias on my drivers.

I don't need anything right now. :)

I hope Cally announces the Mav SZ TripD soon..... I might move over to that. I like fade bias on my drivers.
The way I have been drawing the ball this year, I wouldn't mind some fade bias either. Plus, that Triple Diamond looks 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Am I missing something on Callaways site? When I start a trade in it doesn't add the extra 50%.

The way I have been drawing the ball this year, I wouldn't mind some fade bias either. Plus, that Triple Diamond looks 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The SZ is a little too easy to draw for me. I prefer to have to “try” to hit a draw.

gosh dang it, I was just thinking about trying a mav max in 9* that I really don't need.

I checked on a few clubs I had on that TM sale, Rock bottom still gave me more on a trade in basis.

Where are you guys seeing the Callaway bonus?

Where are you guys seeing the Callaway bonus?
Its only on certain clubs. You have to click on drivers, irons, etc and it will tell you which ones qualify. Mostly just current models. I just ordered a Toulon the other day and of course it doesn't qualify. And I had $350 worth of trades at 100%.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

The SZ is a little too easy to draw for me. I prefer to have to “try” to hit a draw.
I would prefer a clubhead that is easier to draw. Just not sure if the SZ would work for me though.

I think it's only if you purchase certain new (i.e. expensive) products at the same time.
50% trade in bonus towards the purchase of new MAVRIK Drivers, MAVRIK Sub Zero Drivers, MAVRIK MAX Drivers, MAVRIK Fairway Woods, MAVRIK Sub Zero Fairway Woods, MAVRIK MAX Fairway Woods, MAVRIK Hybrids, MAVRIK Pro Hybrids, MAVRIK MAX Hybrids, MAVRIK MAX W Hybrids, MAVRIK MAX W Lite Hybrids, MAVRIK Irons, MAVRIK Pro Irons, MAVRIK Max Irons, MAVRIK MAX W Irons, MAVRIK MAX W Lite Irons, APEX Irons, APEX Pro Irons, APEX Hybrids, JAWS MD5 Wedges, Triple Track putters, Stroke Lab 2019 and Stroke Lab 2020 putter models.

Back