The 773 yard par 5 13th

Stevens24

Reaction score
Handicap
Korn Ferry tour will play this this week at TPC Colorado. Even at sea level this would be close to 700 yards

And today it played into a 30 mph wind, players were estimating it was closer to 900.

Sounds easy.

Driver 300
3w 250
PW 150

:ROFLMAO:

Any idea what par on this hole is?

Edit: par 5, I found out.

Last edited:
Korn Ferry tour will play this this week at TPC Colorado. Even at sea level this would be close to 700 yards

And today it played into a 30 mph wind, players were estimating it was closer to 900.

That's hilariously absurd, especially into the wind.

tenor.gif

So, let’s see. I would score

I'll just write down a 10 and meet y'all on the green.

That would be ludicrous from the tour tees. I might be able to bee on the green in 6 if most things went well. Don't expect many eagles on that one and birdie might be tough on your.

Last edited:
At elevation though. Heard Pendrith is flying is luke 375 with the diesel this week!! Still long lol

Shots here go about 10% farther than at sea level, so the course is really only 7200-7300 yards long. Hardly out of the ordinary tbh.

Just checked and it played to 5.072 in 2019 and was only the 8th hardest hole on the course

#13. Figures. Hole should be named "Triskaidekaphobia." :eek:

As an aside: notice how much this number shows up in the evil media? Carry on...

I am curious, so let me figure it out.

Using averages, not bests:

Driver -225
4W - 190
4W - 190
Leaves me a 6H for the approach, which I most likely would not hit (I do not like hitting approaches over 140, too much variance),
so call it 7I and then some wedge.

On in 5 (hopefully) and then 3 putt most likely.

SO best case, without wind, would be a double. Most likely a triple or worse.

Sounds like a lot of fun..........

That seems.... long....

Back