The AuzzieMatt Tour

I'm down for a mid-summer @AuzzieMatt reunion. I'll get my loudest shirt ready.

I could be down for this as well.

together again GIF by Minority Report

Olde Stonewall is a favorite around here amongst many. But there’s a bunch of great options.
Played that once, about 13 years ago. From what I remember, it was a fantastic course. Beautiful property.

Was hoping to see somewhere closer to MT on the list, but sounds like a blast!

Olde Stonewall is a favorite around here amongst many. But there’s a bunch of great options.
If you're going to Stonewall I'm coming too.

Maybe I follow him there or he follows me here, or two separate trips, whatever works.

Timing wise, I would say late June or anytime in July would be the better conditions in my neck of the woods. May is still semi-questionable, and if you're seeing Canada for the first time I don't want sub-par conditions for you.

The other question is if you just want to golf, or if you also want to see some of the local attractions (Niagara Falls, CN Tower, etc.)

Regardless, I'm happy to hear you're interested and look forward to working something out for you!

Maybe I follow him there or he follows me here, or two separate trips, whatever works.

Timing wise, I would say late June or anytime in July would be the better conditions in my neck of the woods. May is still semi-questionable, and if you're seeing Canada for the first time I don't want sub-par conditions for you.

The other question is if you just want to golf, or if you also want to see some of the local attractions (Niagara Falls, CN Tower, etc.)

Regardless, I'm happy to hear you're interested and look forward to working something out for you!

Oh, you were getting an invite. I was actually already counting on you to show up for Olde Stonewall, haha.

Hey mate , when are heading back here ?
Your in Sydney , l ll be in Albury around Labour Day weekend .

Assuming you granted entry to the country 😁😂🇦🇺

Be watching this see how “the tour”
Pans out ))

Option for a room and lower level all to yourself...and a Sim for late night shenanigans.
Now that's how you throw an offer on the table! If I can make it work this year, looks like I may be heading to Colorado.

Hey mate , when are heading back here ?
Your in Sydney , l ll be in Albury around Labour Day weekend .

Assuming you granted entry to the country 😁😂🇦🇺
Last 2 weeks of March, when it's warm. A lot of family time because I haven't been back since 2009.

Pretty awesome to see these threads pop up!!!

Late June or July works great for me.

I'm within driving distance of @jdtox if you make it up his way

I want to add another "victim" to the list.

@ddec not sure what part of NY you're in, but if it's the northern bit, I want to make a day trip.

Back