The Better Beer Poll

Which beer reins supreme?

• Total voters
Far too expensive at a ball game beer - in the heat. Just too many great memories with my Dad (before I did beer), and my wife and kids with the current team in DC.

Now we try to hit the local minor league teams where and when we can - still ballpark memories with family.

Sitting at the airport waiting for a flight.
Always a fan of the airport beer.

Which one stands out to you?
Where are you headed...

That clubhouse beer after the round is always a good one!!!

Where are you headed...

That clubhouse beer after the round is always a good one!!!
Not a fun filled trip. Wife’s grandfather passed. Heading up for funeral.

Too cold to golf too.

The 115* summer round when I am on hole 15 and see the cart girl doing last call. I have already drank a gallon of water and sweat out about 2 gallons. That beer is super refreshing.

Post round beer is my favorite. Especially after a round on a warm day.

The post round beer always hits different.

Airport beer at 7:30am are the best

Post lawn mowing beer. Perhaps in the form of Shower Beer. Perhaps in the form of sitting on the stoop beer.

I don’t do airport beers, because I don’t like to p** on the plane. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t mind pissing on a plane, but once I break the seal, I’m screwed, so I tend to give beer a miss and drink spirits.

The only time I really drink beer these days is when I go to the footie every other week to see my local team play.

A tie for me between at the ballgame and after the round. The after the lawn service finishes the lawn on a hot day is pretty good too.

Post round.

Although I'm not sure I've had an airport beer.
What?! We need to know your plan to fix this.

I’m with @gonyr - my favourite is the post hockey game gear. No better way than after a hard skate. Can also be combined with shower beer.

Traveling/New city local beer is my favorite.

Yardwork beer 100%.

I went with at a ball game assuming this was any sporting event. Hockey game beers are great!

The post round beer is great. It means I have time to relax and talk golf and the round and not head home yet.

Back