The Better Beer Poll

Which beer reins supreme?

• Total voters

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Sitting at the airport waiting for a flight.
Always a fan of the airport beer.

Which one stands out to you?

At a ball game beer is tough to beat for me.

Sitting at Busch Stadium drinking a 'King' is tough to beat for me.

Sitting at the airport waiting for a flight.
Always a fan of the airport beer.

Which one stands out to you?
I don’t do airport beers, because I don’t like to p** on the plane. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Airport beer is pretty solid! Only the going to your destination though. The returning home beer is way less exciting

I voted other. It's the beer that your opponent has to buy you at the end of the round. #VictoryBeer

Yes

You missed hole in 1 beer..

And a few others:
Lawnmower beer
Shower beer
Wife and kid(s) are out of town beer
In-laws just left beer

You missed hole in 1 beer..

And a few others:
Lawnmower beer
Shower beer
Wife and kid(s) are out of town beer
In-laws just left beer
Hole in one is on course no? Or post round in club house. I didn’t specify why you are having a beer but could fit there

Post round clubhouse beer. I fly often early in the morning. Not beer drinking time.

I think its the after a round beer. But the "after a day of yardwork" beer is very high on my personal list.

Tough call. I do love a good airport beer on the way to my destination as it likely means a vacation is coming up. However, I only get to enjoy that a few times a year if I am lucky.

Give me the post round beer as we normally settle up at a bar a mile from the course, which is then followed with a few games of Golden Tee. Kind of a post round clubhouse/at a bar hybrid beer.

At a ball game beer is tough to beat for me.

Sitting at Busch Stadium drinking a 'King' is tough to beat for me.
Heading to Busch right now. 😎

Great question! From the ones you listed, I chose Post Round Clubhouse Beer.

But, I have a couple "others" that I would technically take above that.

1. Friday evening/post work beer
2. Pool / Beach beer
3. Saturday post-yardwork beer

Hole in one is on course no? Or post round in club house. I didn’t specify why you are having a beer but could fit there
I just figured it was an entirely different celebration type of beer.. plus if you have to buy for your group to gloat err celebrate with all

Then again, I wouldn't know what a HIO beer tastes like 😭

Post round for me. Can't enjoy a beer on the course and nothing but sh!tty beer served at most ballgames. Although its getting better. I need to be able to relax and enjoy it.

Some solid additions. I was shooting from the hip.

After work beer
Post yard work beer
The shower beer - not since college for me hahah

Post round for me. Can't enjoy a beer on the course and nothing but sh!tty beer served at most ballgames. Although its getting better. I need to be able to relax and enjoy it.
That's what's so special about a ballpark beer, even a crummy Budweiser is pretty darn good at a ballgame.

Post round is my fave

Back