hedley_lamarr08

Happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bottled water, soda, whatever. You’re eating a meal and this is your beverage. Do you reapply the lid after every drink?

Bottled water, soda, whatever. You’re eating a meal and this is your beverage. Do you reapply the lid after every drink?

No I don’t put the lid back on after every drink. I only put the lid on if I’m not going to take another drink for some time.

I’ll say depends on where I’m eating? In my house no on my patio no. On a boat, at a ball game, in the park solid probably. At the beach too.

home…yes(my kid takes everything and knocks stuff over every other second). Course…yes. My desk…no.

Hmmm. I’ve never actually considered this but I’m inclined to say yes. Anything with a resealable lid I’d have to guess yes?

Not sure how often I run into this situation. Booze never comes with a lid I can put back on. I don’t drink soda. Water is usually in a glass.

Anywhere other than at my house (baseball game, race, riding in truck) I'll put the cap back on

If I’m driving or somewhere it my get turned I’ve then yes. Otherwise no.

I found myself reapplying the lid today for no reason. Seems like a waste. Just wondering how strange it was :)

Yes. That way it doesn’t spill or bugs get into it.

Yeah I do generally put the lid back on any beverage between drinks, including water.

I don't want to get roofied

No, unless at a ballgame or park/zoo type place where you are on the move.

in between drinks seated at a table just seems odd to me

I always put the lid back on between sips. Always.

Kids + being clumsy at times, learned that lesson long ago to put the lid back on.

Yes, I generally do. I'm too clumsy to leave it open. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, after every sip. Even as a sit here with a diet coke next to me, top is on.

Back