The Bucket Hat thread

Haven’t really worn it golfing but it definitely finds it way to my head when watching Kid play baseball all day during summer
IMG_9325.jpeg

Haven’t really worn it golfing but it definitely finds it way to my head when watching Kid play baseball all day during summer
View attachment 9251253
How does the brim hold up, especially in the wind? I've been eyeing that one but worry about the front flopping down too much when playing it's so wide.

View attachment 9251253
I do the same thing, I wear them at the beach, lake and kids outdoor stuff, Soccer, football, etc. But I've never been able to get comfortable wearing them on the course.

How does the brim hold up, especially in the wind? I've been eyeing that one but worry about the front flopping down too much when playing it's so wide.
Brim holds up well. Sometimes have to tighten the back a little bit more. Like I mentioned I haven’t golfed in it as feel brim would get hit during swing but it probably wouldn’t and I should probably try it

Any recommendations on bucket hats for big heads? Like between 7 3/4 and 7 7/8 big head size. I currently have a L/XL Titleist Montauk and it is a bit tight.

Any recommendations on bucket hats for big heads? Like between 7 3/4 and 7 7/8 big head size. I currently have a L/XL Titleist Montauk and it is a bit tight.
Ask @Deebo76!

I'm not a bucket hat on the course kind of guy, at least not yet, but after the bald head got a little red while washing the cars yesterday I had to bust out the MC23 Cobra bucket for some lawn care and striping today

1000006219.jpg

I think Shelta has big sizes

Size 8 here, and I've got a Shelta that sees 99% of my rounds. The Mizuno bucket fits ok too, but is just a little tight.

If you get the right Imperial bucket hat it fits perfect. I have 2 buckets both XL but one fits way better than the other. Tags are exactly the same from Imperial too.
My experience exactly. Some fit better than others. My XXIO bucket is my favorite though

If you get the right Imperial bucket hat it fits perfect. I have 2 buckets both XL but one fits way better than the other. Tags are exactly the same from Imperial too.

My experience exactly. Some fit better than others. My XXIO bucket is my favorite though
Hats like that piss me off so much.

Hats like that piss me off so much.
Didnt hold up so well in the winds at Augusta today, that thing was flipping and flopping everywhere!

That is ones of the reasons I liked my Shelta so much though, no flopping.
Malbon makes an XL, but, it's a Malbon. :oops:

If the hats are fitted the same way as his pants it would definitely be big enough at least.
LMAO. With a cargo pocket to boot!

Most of the photographs in this thread are of sun hats, not bucket hats. Here is a traditional golf bucket hat as worn by the late, great Mark Hayes:

Mark Hayes.jpg

Back