The Budget Championship with Bag Boy will Return in 2023

Awesome news!

This is not terrible news.. it has been a fun follow this year. I didn’t get to follow along as much as I would have liked but it was still cool and I can read through and see it all.

For those following the live thread, you already saw the news. For those that skipped it, here it is. It will be returning in 2023.

The last few days have been nothing short of amazing at the beautiful Dormie Club and while it will not be there in 2023, we do know it is headed to a fantastic golf course. More details will be coming soon, but it is going to be one heck of an awesome THP Experience filled with Swag, golf, food and more.
Love it!!

if the dates work count on an entry of not I will be watching this fantastic experience

That's awesome! Now I need to catch up after a pretty long day at work. Didn't want to spread it out so I'll just pop in and see the goodness.

This is incredible! What a fun week and teams format, and I'm thrilled that The Budget Championship returns 🔥

That is some really fantastic news.

Amazing news!

I’m saddened that this event will not return next year to Dormie Club, but it’s a must enter! @pumbaa already texted me wanting to partner up!

Let’s go!

Amazing to hear that Budget Champs is returning in 2023. This event is definitely golden ticket worthy.

Wonder where it's going to be...

Freaking amazing!

Back