Oh my that looks like my kinda place. Nice choices gentlemen

Dunkin's has been run out of Canada by the Tim Hortons Mafia. But i often get one when i'm in the US. The Hortons donuts are fine but not quite as good
I've never had Tim Hortons, but I think there are 2 or 3 in Georgia now. I'll have to try it if I'm ever close to one. Dunkin is my jam though. I'm at Dunkin far too frequently. lol

Hurts and Voodoo are good for one off visits, when you just want something sweet - not necessarily a good donut.

Been to the Voodoo in Portland many times. A little pricy for donuts but good stuff.

I have no idea what the blue “giving donut” is but my goodness that looks epic.

I’ve moved away from the donuts with all the crazy toppings on them. Give me a simple glazed or a chocolate frosted anytime.

I LOVE me a good donut, but Voodoo is one of the most overrated places I've ever been to. Time of day maybe had something to do with it (we went at like 9PM), but still

I LOVE me a good donut, but Voodoo is one of the most overrated places I've ever been to. Time of day maybe had something to do with it (we went at like 9PM), but still
I’m happy that I’m the only one who thinks they are super overrated. Will I eat a voodoo donut if someone brings them? Absolutely; it’s still a donut. But they are average at best. They are instagram donuts. The massive quantity of toppings takes a good picture but throws the proportions way out of whack.

I'm sure there are some I could get down with, but generally they look a bit much for me. Jelly or cream filled I could eat by the dozen. Unfortunately nowhere to get a good donut here anymore, so we make the hour drive for some killer ones fairly regularly.

You had me at Maple bacon

1713200836959.png

:oops:

Cinnamon sugar cake donuts are my favourite.

There's a donut shop back home call Donut King and they make the best ones that I've inhaled.

I’d go maple bacon.

Great thinking! Love Grannys. If you and Chris are interested, I can see about setting up a round. Black Bull might be possible. If not, we can certainly play Bridger or Cottonwood.
I'd love to play Black Bull, but am down with any of it.

I love me some donuts, but I keep it simple. Give me a Boston Creme with chocolate frosting, a glazed or an apple fritter and I'm happy!

We have Duck Donuts near us....similar to them I guess. They have a maple glazed with bacon on top, it is amazing.

Donuts are good

We have those out here. They are fun but way too much stuff for Me..

Give me plain glazed all day.
I lean towards simpler donuts as well. Old fashioned sour cream or glazed or maybe a chocolate something.

VooDoo donuts reminds me of a donut shop here in Wilmywood, Wake-n-Bake. Mediocre donuts with crap on top.

Never been to a VooDoo, but I do love Parlour Doughnuts.

But few things beat a good local, mom n pop donut shop if you have one. I miss the one we used to have. I always search them out on vacation to try. Rarely disappointed.

Tried these two today in a moment of weakness:
1713385624056.png

The cookies & cream was just too much - way too sweet, too much icing. The everything bagel had maybe a lemon glaze under the seasoning and was quite intriguing.

Back