Status
Not open for further replies.
Some might remember that back in the fall, my dog buddy had a lump (tumor) taken off his leg and sent away for a biopsy. It turned out to be non-cancerous and thank god.

Well fast forward to a week ago and a new lump popped up near his belly/chest--right in his rib cage. Terrified I brought him to the vet today. Turns out, dogs have a floating rib, and that is all this is. Eyes are good, teeth are good, hearing is good, and his frisbee game is SOLID.

After the previous scare a few months ago, I was sure this was going to become a reoccurring thing. Floating rib...who knew?
Glad all is good. Now did someone say frisbee?

Long story, but I have twins, one of them is has two patents on a technology involving sound and was looking for someone to invest in their company/concept ... found investor ... today the investor paid off all their student loans ... they both have masters from NYU ... this is BIG time Happy news!!!! (this is above and beyond the seed money to get the company up and functional)

Golf this morning and bachelor party till Sunday. While I will miss my wife and the twins I have been looking forward to this for quite some time.
Enjoy the heck out of it Jessie. You earned it. When I, away from Michelle for a few days, I always enjoy it, but without fail I'm always looking forward to coming home and seeing her.
Some might remember that back in the fall, my dog buddy had a lump (tumor) taken off his leg and sent away for a biopsy. It turned out to be non-cancerous and thank god.

Well fast forward to a week ago and a new lump popped up near his belly/chest--right in his rib cage. Terrified I brought him to the vet today. Turns out, dogs have a floating rib, and that is all this is. Eyes are good, teeth are good, hearing is good, and his frisbee game is SOLID.

After the previous scare a few months ago, I was sure this was going to become a reoccurring thing. Floating rib...who knew?
so glad to hear it wasn't More serious than a rib, Pete.

dc4450d0784dddd83280bd765c9bbc1e.jpg

Congrats .

My dad is still my dad!

That may sound weird, but we were very worried that his mental capacity/memory would be damaged by the head trauma. But when they completely turned off the sedatives to let him wake up & took the tubes out of his throat this morning, he was fully aware, knew who we were & didn't seem to have any memory loss.

He's got a lot of rehab ahead of him because of the broken left hip & a right leg that is slow to respond to stimulus, but we're thrilled he's come this far.

Aaron just told me " daddy you are my hero" this little guy is such an amazing treasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron just told me " daddy you are my hero" this little guy is such an amazing treasure.

That's awesome!

how awesome is that!!

I had lunch with a friend today who earlier this year I saved him money on a South America cruise. He surprised me with a thank you gift of a dozen 2015 Pro V1s and a dozen Chrome softs. That was not necessary but a really nice gesture and much appreciated.

Took Lotte to meet my dad and his side of the family for the first time ever. Went better than I could have imagined, the Lotte fan club grows.

He might forget saying that by the time he is 20 but you will ALWAYS remember it, great stuff!

He might forget saying that by the time he is 20 but you will ALWAYS remember it, great stuff!

I think its something he picked up somewhere, but it will always mean so much to me

Happily home sitting on my front porch surrounded by cornfields after a great couple days in Chicago with my wife for our anniversary, Got to see the city, hang out with my sister and randomly my cousin who was also visiting the city at the same time.

There is no better place than my oasis in the country.

State Senate session has just adjourned for the year :blob:

I'm off to play Circling Raven with my brother that came over from Seattle !

The Happy Thread

The past few days has reminded once again ....that THP'ers aren't just golfers, they are extremely caring and great friends.

As I often recall Freddie saying in his MC speech.
And I have to paraphrase as I may have a word or two slightly off. But it is So true.

This isn't an Internet forum, it's family.

My Nokia 640 came in yesterday. So far so good. I don't use my phone for anything other than making calls, sending texts, and taking a few pictures so the Nokia 640 seems to fit the bill just perfectly. Only has 8GB internal memory (and 32 GB SD card), but the fact that I can sync app data, pictures and videos to OneDrive pretty seamlessly means I don't have to worry about storage space. All for $128 without a contract. I have really come to love the interface ... the tiles have grown on me.

Today is a proud day to be an American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back