The Jason Day thread

Didn't catch the whole interview the other day but heard him say something about changing his approach on how to get around the course compared to what he has been doing. Apparently it worked
He talked primarily about club choice off the tee and being smart about aggressive driver play. He did indicate he would take 2i off the tee quite a bit.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Great win at the players. owned the tournament from round 1. Didn't catch much of the action after Saturday's round other than him playing 18 on Sunday, but hope he continues to play at this level for a long time. 7 wins in 17 starts this year. Helluva player

He is complete package. Only thing I concern is his full swing. Sometimes, It hurts my back watching his swing.

He is complete package. Only thing I concern is his full swing. Sometimes, It hurts my back watching his swing.

From his history of injuries, it hurts his too.

From his history of injuries, it hurts his too.

He has battled back and wrist injuries from what I remember. That is the thing with guys like him and even Rickie and Rory, they put so much torque on their backs that I wonder how long their peaks will last.

Just a note to Putter Ho's Taylormade is releasing a version of his putter in June. I may have one just to see if there is some magic in it.

I need to find a 2 iron I can hit 300 hahaha

Tigeritis

I'll send you links. That said unless you go to an even higher altitude I don't think you are hitting it 300

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Haha I need to work out

Amazing that a golfer with 7 wins in his last 17 events has so little buzz.

Talk about a guy who can't seem to catch a break. For all of the heat I and others give him for being slow or with drawing a lot, after hearing his story, you really have to feel for the guy on a personal level. Really hoping for the best for his mom and that he can find a way to cherish their remaining time together.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Talk about a guy who can't seem to catch a break. For all of the heat I and others give him for being slow or with drawing a lot, after hearing his story, you really have to feel for the guy on a personal level. Really hoping for the best for his mom and that he can find a way to cherish their remaining time together.

No kidding. His dad died of cancer when Jason was 11 and his grandmother, uncle, and 6 cousings died in the big Typhoon of 2013.

Agreed!

Still remains my favorite golfer because I just love rooting for the guy.

My heartbreaks for his family he's definitely one of the good guys and he's gone thru so much already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The challenges he has had to face growing up and now this.

Still remains my favorite golfer because I just love rooting for the guy.
Hard not to root for him after everything he's gone through in his life and is going through. Sucks for what he's going through.

Back