The keys are in the ignition, you can only take one. Which one do you take?

General Lee.

Bondmobile X 7..........

The Delorean so I can go back in time and tell myself to pick up golf at 5 instead of 35.

Bond’s Aston Martin and for me, it isn’t even close.

Aston Martin for me. It is a timeless piece of art.

Back to the Future DeLorean... if the time circuits are functioning. If not, Miami Vice Testarossa!

From the list above, James Bond's Aston Martin DB5. You missed Frank Bullitt's (Steve McQueen) Highland green 1968 Mustang GT!

Last edited:
From the list above, James Bond's Aston Martin DB7. You missed Frank Bullitt's (Steve McQueen) Heritage green Mustang GT!
it's left off because it wouldn't be a fun exercise if everyone just chose the same thing. 👍

it's left off because it wouldn't be a fun exercise if everyone just chose the same thing. 👍

Still the greatest chase scene in the history of movies!

probably James Bond. But he'd just find it and kill me cause i took it. So maybe, Dukes of Hazard. lol

If they have their movie powers, give me the time machine.
If I can sell it, give me whatever is worth the most.
If it's just to drive, give me Magnum's Ferrari.

It would have to be the classic Aston Martin from Bond

I went thru this thread thinking Magnum all the way but I've been turned

Love all thes folks digging Brit cars with Brit electrical systems! Yikes!
In the fantasy world where I own this car, I also have a staff of servants and a full-time mechanic working for me... hahaha

Assuming you can only drive these around and not actually travel through time, I'm going with the DB5. KITT is a CLOSE second.

If the time jumping capability is off the table, then the Bond car by a mile.

If the cars have their actual abilities from the franchises, it's gotta be the time traveling DeLorean.

If not, it's a really easy choice - the Aston Martin DB5 is one of the most beautiful - and valuable - cars ever made.

Love all thes folks digging Brit cars with Brit electrical systems! Yikes!
I suspect most people were gravitating towards a car that was actually capable of negotiating a corner :drinks:

Back