The King - Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

I land at 10:15am...then I hope over to the rental car place where Neb will be waiting and we're on our way up to La Costa. So I'm guessing an 11:30 or so arrival.

I'll be landing around 9:30. I'll also have a car. I forget did anyone need a ride to la Costa?

I'll be landing around 9:30. I'll also have a car. I forget did anyone need a ride to la Costa?

I land at 9:10 and would appreciate a ride!

I'll plan on getting there around 10:30 am or so. I staying just a couple of miles away. If anyone wants to grab breakfast or brunch before the round, let me know.

when do you get in to San Diego?

I'll plan on getting there around 10:30 am or so. I staying just a couple of miles away. If anyone wants to grab breakfast or brunch before the round, let me know.

I hope to be there around 10 as well. I would be up for a little breakfast/lunch before the round. I'm thinking I'll probably want to warm up/stretch my legs after the drive and have a bite to eat closer to tee time say around 11:00 so it will last me thru the round.

I hope to be there around 10 as well. I would be up for a little breakfast/lunch before the round. I'm thinking I'll probably want to warm up/stretch my legs after the drive and have a bite to eat closer to tee time say around 11:00 so it will last me thru the round.

Tim, this sounds like a pretty good plan to me too. I'm up for grabbing some food around 11:00 or so.

Tim, this sounds like a pretty good plan to me too. I'm up for grabbing some food around 11:00 or so.

There's a good restaurant/patio that over looks the course. Let's plan on that around 11. I'm sure I'll see you on the putting green or range before then.

There's a good restaurant/patio that over looks the course. Let's plan on that around 11. I'm sure I'll see you on the putting green or range before then.

Sounds like a plan.

Around 11am at the restaurant it is. I got into town at about 5:30 pm

If anyone is unaware of their tee time, let me know.

Safe travels today guys and enjoy the practice rounds.

Safe travels , enjoy the weather and shoot low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself and Kang have arrived!

Yep. Grab a rental and we will be there soon!

Welcome to Sunny San Diego. Going to be a beautiful couple of days so weather is perfect for some great golf

Met up with Derek and getting the car, then some lunch and heading to La Costa. This is really happening.

Met up with Derek and getting the car, then some lunch and heading to La Costa. This is really happening.
It's 3 million degrees in this mobile home thing!!

Wish the marshal would speed up the group in front of us...

07d03019ef62e4e3ebb8d56e20d2aa55.jpg

Callaway #ZooCrew making their way to dinner. Rhiona, Ethan, and Scotty.

If anyone needs a box to ship a bag back, let me know. i have an extra one in room 205.

Back