ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

I think the OL is based on 7 iron? Will be interesting how many opt for the experiment. If OL was offered in all the sets and you could bend them...ohhh my

There's no question I'd be playing OL if chosen. I've played VL my whole life and am a lousy golfer. Really have nothing to lose 🤣

@jmix18 Do you think you would like to play Cobra in 2021? :D

I went thrift store shopping today and picked up a sweet Cobra cart bag for $5 and thought about how cool it would be to fill it up with some sweet Cobra clubs. Is this an omen or wishful thinking? Either way, it got me pumped up again.

That reminds me of a putter I saw at a Play It Again store a while back.

15660A36-67CF-447F-B074-D97D1884B62A.jpeg

I can tell you I’d give serious consideration to the OLs. I don’t think they are for everyone, but I could see a jump in the number of folks ordering them for The Morgan Cup.

One Length is fun and just makes too much sense. I really do miss my set. I think I needed to make some adjustments to get the higher end gaps worked out. This has since been addressed though according to Cobra and JB so I’d easily go back.

@jmix18 Do you think you would like to play Cobra in 2021? :D

100%. New stuff looks banging! Now I’m still on the fence on OL though. I’d have to try them out first but after researching Cobra and - I’m in top to bottom.

Oh man! Just some soap and water will clean that bad boy right up! No tears and all the zippers work?
Yep. That’s exactly what I said. My wife asked how I was going to fit 2 bags in the car on the way home from or Christmas vacation. Looks like I’m leaving the old one behind. I already started taking a magic eraser to it and it’s cleaning up nicely.

Yep. That’s exactly what I said. My wife asked how I was going to fit 2 bags in the car on the way home from or Christmas vacation. Looks like I’m leaving the old one behind. I already started taking a magic eraser to it and it’s cleaning up nicely.

Nice!

100%. New stuff looks banging! Now I’m still on the fence on OL though. I’d have to try them out first but after researching Cobra and - I’m in top to bottom.

I wish that putter wasn’t so limited! A FULL 14 club bag of Cobra would be sweet!!!

It would be an awesome opportunity to try OL.

Back