The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

@Doubleb21 wins the hole. He is dormie with 4 to go

Congrats @MSEASU!! way to play. Good job @Doubleb21 I know you tried hard! Looks like you're all having/had fun!

Finally home. Neither one of us played great and I know @Doubleb21 is disappointed but he hit good shots.

My Driving iron cost me today the few shots I hit it. Putting hybrid back in
The bag. My cap back up to 6.5

The course played tough. I was fun playing with you guys for your match.

Great playing guys, and what a beautiful course!

Congratulations to @MSEASU for the three peat! Anthony is a grinder and puts in the work. I absolutely loved the course today this is a must go back to play soon.

Never mind how amazing that course looks, I'd go play it just to get those headcovers!
totally agree, those headcovers are 🔥🔥

Well yesterday did not go anywhere near as I planned lol. I have been on a roll and playing well with no major issues. On the range I felt good and was warming up well. Spent some time chipping and then putting. The first putting green was slow and shaggy I was told this is not normal on the course. We then went to the green by the first tee box and it was the exact opposite fast and smooth. The greens on the course were neither lol. I really struggled with that yesterday. Some were fast and some were super slow.

My driver has been on fire and yesterday I topped my first shot right into the desert In front of me. Not a great way to start your match play round. I tee’d it up again and was so aggravated I smashed it 30 yards past everyone else. I lost all feel for chipping yesterday. I have not been on that struggle bus for a very long time. Not really sure why I could not get it going. I hit my driver about 10 yards off of the front of a green and took 3 shots to get on. At that point all I can do is laugh a bit.

I would be lying to say I am not disappointed with my efforts. I was very confident heading into yesterday. I do realize that I struggle on courses till i have played them and that needs to be worked on. A new course is still just hitting shots to the right places.

I have no excuses, you have to be able to adapt to the course and conditions. Maybe it is just more experience playing in tournaments or match play like this. I do know that I really like it and overall I still think i am getting better from doing this.

I did manage to birdie 18 which was a nice way to end the round. I will be back at prepping for the sept match starting today!

Lots of mobility this week and some full swings yesterday. Tonight just pitches and putting combines. Tomorrow is match play event in one of my leagues. 01BF25E8-6C07-4352-9792-7AEA8A3916D8.png

Well yesterday did not go anywhere near as I planned lol. I have been on a roll and playing well with no major issues. On the range I felt good and was warming up well. Spent some time chipping and then putting. The first putting green was slow and shaggy I was told this is not normal on the course. We then went to the green by the first tee box and it was the exact opposite fast and smooth. The greens on the course were neither lol. I really struggled with that yesterday. Some were fast and some were super slow.

My driver has been on fire and yesterday I topped my first shot right into the desert In front of me. Not a great way to start your match play round. I tee’d it up again and was so aggravated I smashed it 30 yards past everyone else. I lost all feel for chipping yesterday. I have not been on that struggle bus for a very long time. Not really sure why I could not get it going. I hit my driver about 10 yards off of the front of a green and took 3 shots to get on. At that point all I can do is laugh a bit.

I would be lying to say I am not disappointed with my efforts. I was very confident heading into yesterday. I do realize that I struggle on courses till i have played them and that needs to be worked on. A new course is still just hitting shots to the right places.

I have no excuses, you have to be able to adapt to the course and conditions. Maybe it is just more experience playing in tournaments or match play like this. I do know that I really like it and overall I still think i am getting better from doing this.

I did manage to birdie 18 which was a nice way to end the round. I will be back at prepping for the sept match starting today!
Don't stress too much. Sounds like you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself through this. You're putting in great work, and making great progress. There's always ups and downs, so just let it roll off. You'll do better next time! Keep your head up, you're doing awesome!

Lots of mobility this week and some full swings yesterday. Tonight just pitches and putting combines. Tomorrow is match play event in one of my leagues. View attachment 9111280
Good stuff!! Good luck in the match play event! Give em hell!!

Don't stress too much. Sounds like you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself through this. You're putting in great work, and making great progress. There's always ups and downs, so just let it roll off. You'll do better next time! Keep your head up, you're doing awesome!

Appreciate that!

You are a much better golfer than a year ago and if you keep working, you will be a better golfer next year. Not every round goes smoothly. The difference between a 79 and 89 for me a week apart was a few bad tee shots and some missed putts. I hit as many good shots both days, but my bad shots were just worse or at inopportune times. Keep working

Well I won’t my match today. It was a grind giving strokes to a golfer that’s as good as me almost.

Great job Anthony! See you sat!

Well I won’t my match today. It was a grind giving strokes to a golfer that’s as good as me almost.
Nice job!!!

So, league yesterday. I was hitting ball really well and it’s a hard course. Shot
83, but one of those days I could have been in 70’s with a little more effort. Current cap is 6.6
Today just mobility, working on x-factor. Then to the range with driver block training, wedge line combine, short game and putting. BFF452DE-A25B-4B93-B2D2-0EB4EF5C8ACB.jpeg

Back