The no club left behind rule......

Mmm, yeah, "lost" one of those once when I accidentally left it in the cart. Also "lost" a pair of Oakley sunglasses once the same way. It's a crappy feeling, and I'd never want to intentionally be a part of making somebody else feel the same way.

That glove I found and turned in the other day? Another guy drove past it right before me, slowed to look and see what it was, then drove right past and left it lying there. Why not make the small extra effort to pick it up and turn it in at the end of your round?
He was probably thinking "just a glove" or not my brand...

I returned a generic headcover yesterday just for you guys. :geek:

You're so nice! returning the head cover

Well, I broke the code. I left my burner aw on the ninth green side yesterday and didn't notice it until halfway through the back nine. Went back looking, no good. Packed course so I put out an APB but no luck. Called today hoping someone turned it in, no luck. My own fault, but, I've found tons of clubs and always turn them in. Anyone else have any leave your club behind moments?
I genuinely don't remember the last time I left a club out there, but I will say this..

While I am normally the guy to grab and give to the Pro Shop, right now, it's staying right where it is in all its Covidian glory lmao

Back