The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Matt Cassel time in Dallas!

I'm afraid it's going to be. Brandon did nothing to scratch a W away in any game. Desperate times in Big D.

With Tyrod Taylor out foe a week or more Bills might wish they had him back. Here's hoping EJ shows something against the 5-0 Bengals.

With Tyrod Taylor out foe a week or more Bills might wish they had him back. Here's hoping EJ shows something against the 5-0 Bengals.

I expect the defense to see lots of time on the field. One of the reasons they are on the bench in FF this week. Manuel is going to be in for a rough time. Wish they would have kept Cassel

I expect the defense to see lots of time on the field. One of the reasons they are on the bench in FF this week. Manuel is going to be in for a rough time. Wish they would have kept Cassel

Taylor is actually back at practice taking some first team reps. I'll be amazed if he plays though. Real curious to see how Cassel does in his start with Dallas.

Really like seeing Ahmad back in Indy. I do not want to see Josh Robinson or Zurlon Tipton on the field!

It is crap like this that makes me wonder if the NFL even thinks about what the public will think!

of all the things to fine a guy for, thats insane

It is crap like this that makes me wonder if the NFL even thinks about what the public will think!

I also heard they wouldn't let DeAngelo Williams where anything pink all year to honor his Mom who died of breast cancer. I guess he got around it by dying his dreads pink instead.

Worse than the Brandon Marshall shoes issue. The NFL is ridiculous with stuff like this

I also heard they wouldn't let DeAngelo Williams where anything pink all year to honor his Mom who died of breast cancer. I guess he got around it by dying his dreads pink instead.
Yeah, what a joke

I guess I don't see that it's ridiculous that players have to follow a uniform code.

I'm ready to see my Browns upset Denver this week.

I guess I don't see that it's ridiculous that players have to follow a uniform code.

Its ridiculous that they allow deviations from the code 2 times a year. They choose to promote 2 causes and exclude everything else. To me it needs to be one of the all or nothing deals if you are going to start taking money from people. And it was even his uniform for crying out loud just the eye paint

Its ridiculous that they allow deviations from the code 2 times a year. They choose to promote 2 causes and exclude everything else. To me it needs to be one of the all or nothing deals if you are going to start taking money from people. And it was even his uniform for crying out loud just the eye paint
to be fair they do donate like 3% of the proceeds to the actual charity that they make on the millions of dollars in merchandise sold... so we should all praise them and be grateful.

Yep he said his hair will be pink every time he takes the field until he retires. Same thing with Brandon Marshall wearing his green shoes to promote mental health awareness. He got fined every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep he said his hair will be pink every time he takes the field until he retires. Same thing with Brandon Marshall wearing his green shoes to promote mental health awareness. He got fined every week.

Green shoes and he's on the Jets who wear green and white and the NFL still has an issue?...that's just stupid.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Helmet, jersey pants, socks are all the same. Who cares if they wear a wrist band or shoes that are different. I still think we'll be able to tell who's on what team. Seriously though, I guess I get the shoe thing if the league or team has a contract.

It's not the players who made that choice though.

Those desiscions, are made by the guys in charge.

It's no different then someone coming into a school that has a dress code or workplace that has a dress code and breaking those codes.

It's tragic what happened to those people, but if you open the policy up you'll have all kinds of stuff happening.... again.

Helmet, jersey pants, socks are all the same. Who cares if they wear a wrist band or shoes that are different. I still think we'll be able to tell who's on what team. Seriously though, I guess I get the shoe thing if the league or team has a contract.

That's totally not the point of this.

What happens if a player comes out and his armband has a gang sign on it? Or if it has a offensive symbol or word on it.

The point of this is that the NFL wants to stay neutral, and by having a uniform code and enforcing it they can. Mostly.

That's totally not the point of this.

What happens if a player comes out and his armband has a gang sign on it? Or if it has a offensive symbol or word on it.

The point of this is that the NFL wants to stay neutral, and by having a uniform code and enforcing it they can. Mostly.
I think it should still be controlled but maybe loosen it up a little. These were individual requests which represented a good cause. NFL has the ability to approve it I would think.

The No Fun League. Socks have to be a certain minimum height above the ankle, shoe color determined at the beginning of year(see Manning wanting to honor Unitas with black cleats several years ago and denied because the team didn't specify to the league black shoes would be part of the uniform).

there are somethings they need to look past. They actually have uniform monitors on the sidelines checking people's stuff to make sure it conforms

Green shoes and he's on the Jets who wear green and white and the NFL still has an issue?...that's just stupid.

It was when he was with the Bears. And the shoes were like neon green

Lol dude wasnt even touched on the punt block

Roddy white would get his first TD of the season while on my bench.

Should have been a td there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back