The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Lol. Calgary takes the L to the Pens 9-1. At home!!!

Bolts with the nice win in Vegas, but Hedman left injured. That could seriously suck.

Avs bounce back and pound Ottawa in the 3rd.
Ruined the Douches return to Denver.

Avs bounce back and pound Ottawa in the 3rd.
Ruined the Douches return to Denver.

Douche is useless but I’m interested to see where he plays next year.

Useless...2 goals tonight and over a PPG for the season?

Yup he is useless in the Olli Jokinen kind of way. Looks great and puts up points on a garbage team but when he does play with other talent he coasts and doesn’t do much.

Useless...2 goals tonight and over a PPG for the season?

I cant remember a two goal game for him as an Av. Best trade ever for this team. The players we got are already contributing plus we still get their #1 this year.

I cant remember a two goal game for him as an Av. Best trade ever for this team. The players we got are already contributing plus we still get their #1 this year.
Not disputing that, but he's a good player. Wore out his welcome in Colorado, but he's anything but useless.

Not disputing that, but he's a good player. Wore out his welcome in Colorado, but he's anything but useless.

-85 for his career your buddy Kane is only -49.

Caps Flames face off at an odd 4 PM First Coast time. Not complaining at all the Bash Brothers and I will be tuning in

Yes he was most useful making the Avs better by departing. Girard has been a total steal of the deal and is a top 4 Dman. Kamenev and Bowers are kids that have bright futures. And hopefully Ottawa stinks enough this year to fall into the lottery and Colorado hits the megamillions and gets the first pick. Longshot at best but a top 10 pick will be coming to them probably.

Ottawa overreached to get him and then went into rebuild mode. He is not the guy you build around as he failed to be The Guy here. I really wish the 1st round pick wasn't lotto protected last year as Tkachuk would have been an awesome addition to this team.

Yes he was most useful making the Avs better by departing. Girard has been a total steal of the deal and is a top 4 Dman. Kamenev and Bowers are kids that have bright futures. And hopefully Ottawa stinks enough this year to fall into the lottery and Colorado hits the megamillions and gets the first pick. Longshot at best but a top 10 pick will be coming to them probably.

Ottawa overreached to get him and then went into rebuild mode. He is not the guy you build around as he failed to be The Guy here. I really wish the 1st round pick wasn't lotto protected last year as Tkachuk would have been an awesome addition to this team.
Girard is unreal, may be the best skating dman in the league, even PK.

+/- is as only good as the teams you played on. You know that, Scrap.

+/- of 0 last game after scoring twice. That's normal for him as his defensive liability equals his offensive production.

+/- of 0 last game after scoring twice. That's normal for him as his defensive liability equals his offensive production.
Usually partner guys like him with your best stay-at-home dman.

Enough bashing the Douche for now.

I'm obviously thrilled how it worked out as Sakic hit a homerun with this move at a time when he needed it to keep his job. Now this team has young dynamic talent with more in the pipeline. We are looking at a multi-year run at competing for a Cup after not seeing that for a decade. Hockey is exciting again in Denver.

Caps Flames face off at an odd 4 PM First Coast time. Not complaining at all the Bash Brothers and I will be tuning in

Will you be mad if I chirp the bash bros IF the flames score?

+/- is as only good as the teams you played on. You know that, Scrap.

I know dude. I still stand by my opinion that if he is on a bad team he looks great in the offensive zone on a pretty good team he gets lost and not a good team guy. He my Kane.

Girard is unreal, may be the best skating dman in the league, even PK.

Wait until the end of the season when Makar joins them. Faster with scoring ability. :alien2:

Back