The Official 2018 MLB Thread

Russel Martin to the Dodgers for 2 no name players. Wow another great trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russel Martin to the Dodgers for 2 no name players. Wow another great trade

He's old and didnt even hit .200 the haul was never going to be great...oh and hes making $20M (Im sure jays are paying some of that but still) which is comical

He's old and didnt even hit .200 the haul was never going to be great...oh and hes making $20M (Im sure jays are paying some of that but still) which is comical

Was hoping for a B player not D players. Same with most of our players the Yankees got Toulisky or whatever his name was for free. Hope they like disappointing plate appearances and fake injuries

Wow, the Atlanta pitcher just got crushed.

The reaction from the Phillies hitter was scary, but looks like the pitcher was ok.

@ddec Encarnacion to yankees

The Twins beat the Sox in 17 innings. Still the only team remaining in the entire league that has not sustained a 3 game losing streak.

I went in to my last building after the game got tied up in the 8th...then came out at around midnight and was shocked it was still on. Glad my boys won.

Are you joking? Get the hell out of Tampa Bay.

414bd1ba9453f62e77bed482cdc37552.jpg

Are you joking? Get the hell out of Tampa Bay.

414bd1ba9453f62e77bed482cdc37552.jpg

Based on attendance it’s obvious there is no desire to watch regular season baseball in Florida. Both teams should honesty move out to different locations. The spring training Grapefruit League gets better attendance than the Marlins/Rays regular season games.

Based on attendance it’s obvious there is no desire to watch regular season baseball in Florida. Both teams should honesty move out to different locations. The spring training Grapefruit League gets better attendance than the Marlins/Rays regular season games.

Baseball is awful here. $5 single game tickets last week and still couldn't sniff 20,000 people.

I'm not big into baseball. Might go to like 1-2 games a season so it doesn't bother me.

But, them playing in St. Pete is awful.

The proposed deal of them moving to Channelside, right near downtown Tampa was/is a great idea in theory but it was a pipe dream. St. Pete Mayor doesn't want to give up the Rays and the cheap ass billionaire owner was/is only putting up $100million to fund the new stadium. He bought the Rays at like $250mil and they're now worth $1billion.

Anyway, had they had the miracle of moving to Tampa they could get 20,000 a night. Still nothing earth shattering but it sure as hell beats the 6000 fans who show up in St. Pete.

Either way. Move to Montreal or Tampa.

Baseball is awful here. $5 single game tickets last week and still couldn't sniff 20,000 people.

I'm not big into baseball. Might go to like 1-2 games a season so it doesn't bother me.

The proposed deal of them moving to Channelside, right near downtown Tampa was/is a great idea in theory but it was a pipe dream. St. Pete Mayor doesn't want to give up the Rays and the cheap ass billionaire owner was/is only putting up $100million to fund the new stadium. He bought the Rays at like $250mil and they're now worth $1billion.

Anyway, had they had the miracle of moving to Tampa they could get 20,000 a night. Still nothing earth shattering but it sure as hell beats the 6000 fans who show up in St. Pete.

I agree with that. St Pete is an awful location for that team. They could easily get a 50% bump by moving closer to downtown Tampa. It’s a shame too because they have put on some quality teams recently for a small market and yet still no one seems to make it out to their games.

Only if they take back the Expos name.

They're probably worth a lot more than $1 billion.

Mike Trout is good

.303 (9th in AL)
22 HR (3rd in AL)
56 RBI (4th in AL)
69 Walks (1st in AL by a wide margin)

Absolutely crazy year and yet not much said cause the team has been "meh" so far

Back