The Official 2019 MLB Thread

I can't wait for tonight's elimination games.

Tampa lowest payroll in MLB? Who've wins I would just like to see them defeat NY

is this a "please do something the Twins cannot" kind of thought?

I hate to think this but, I think the Yankees are going to use this last year of this decade to not get to WS to actually use it for motivation to win it all.
I hate to say it too but Yankees are tough . Didi, Greybor and Judge are scary

Cardinals with 10 runs in the top of the first against the Braves. Wow!

My goodness. Just got home and turned on the Cardinals - Braves games. Cardinals with a whopping 10 runs in the top of the 1st. There's always next year Atlanta.....

WOW, just turned on Braves after work. What in the heck did I miss in 2.5 innings? Can't wait to see the highlights from the beginning.

Has any great player ever been so historically terrible in the playoffs as Kershaw? My God he sucks. NEVER let him pitch in the playoffs again. f**k!!!!

THANK YOU, NATIONALS!!!

Thank you St.Louis!!! What an ending!!!

Loved seeing the dodgers cough it up!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

?

Has any great player ever been so historically terrible in the playoffs as Kershaw? My God he sucks. NEVER let him pitch in the playoffs again. ****!!!!

You have to feel for the guy. That first homer looked like a decent pitch. He does seem like a decent human being. Tough break.

Dave Roberts deserves the blame for the Dodgers. He wanted to go with Kershaw in the 8th and Jansen in the 9th. And let's not even discuss having Joe Kelly stay in to pitch the 10th. Roberts had arms available in the pen and favorable matchups.

St Louis vs Washington in the NLCS? Never saw that coming.

Which loss was more devastating last night? LA, or Atlanta? Both tremendous defeats, but in different ways.

Which loss was more devastating last night? LA, or Atlanta? Both tremendous defeats, but in different ways.

LA. They are expected to win now. This was the most wins in a season ever for the Dodgers and after losing the last two Series against Houston and Boston, they were expected to return again. The Braves are built for the future. Although they are very good now, the future is extremely bright - young stars and good young pitching. Braves just need to add a few pieces. They are similar to the Astros of a few years ago minus the period of 100 plus losses

Loved seeing the dodgers cough it up!

I told @sposey013168 last night that I thought Jansen would blow it late in the game at Nats would win. Had the ending right, but the pitcher wrong.

I told @sposey013168 last night that I thought Jansen would blow it late in the game at Nats would win. Had the ending right, but the pitcher wrong.

You called it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You called it

how about the Nats this postseason...they have entered the 8th inning in both elimination games down 3-1, and walk away winners both times.

how about the Nats this postseason...they have entered the 8th inning in both elimination games down 3-1, and walk away winners both times.

Nats Cards is going to be a great series

This had me rolling. ??

Attachments

• 8AC51B74-EE1B-4DB5-9CA3-F21ADB54325E.jpeg
    8AC51B74-EE1B-4DB5-9CA3-F21ADB54325E.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 15
Well this game is over. Cole has the support he needs with this lead

Astros jumping on the Rays in bottom of the 1st. Threatening to pull a Cardinals.

When they started showing pictures of Kershaw in the bullpen warming up I literally told my wife he’d give up multiple runs and lose the game. If a jackalope like me knows it how can’t Roberts?

Cole is looking good so far.

Back