The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Devin Funchess won’t see the field for the Packers this year either. They put him on IR today.

Bills Mafia. I'm taking the over of 10.5 wins this year. :love:

Also, this is hilarious, but be warned, there is some unsavory language in it, so parental discretion is advised.

I love this.

It's also pretty amazing what a good offense line will do. The Bills offensive line is night and day better than Chicago. You give a guy time to throw, and it's pretty impressive what they can do. You give them 2 seconds, and they end up on their a$$.

Yeah, that's kind of the whole point. Baker's first 3 years, the coaching staff and front office had no freaking idea what they were doing. Especially the "coaching" staff. 3 buffoons starting with Hue "jump in Lake Erie" Jackson, Greg "Bountygate" Williams, and Freddie "Larry the Cable Guy" Kitchens! Now they have a solid HC in Kevin Stefanski, and a solid GM in Andrew Berry! Some Browns fans were a little confused when Haslam hired Berry back. I think he realized that he had made a mistake. He was obviously good enough to be hired immediately by the Eagles. I think Haslam realized that he made a mistake in cutting Berry loose and keeping Sachi Brown, who was a master of stockpiling draft picks, but not doing much with them!

Anyone notice how the Eagles and Vikings kind of struggled last year? Ever think that they may have missed Berry and Stefanski? I'm also hopeful that Jimmy Haslam is learning how to be an NFL owner! We don't hear very much from him anymore. He used to be everywhere like Jerry Jones! Now it's rare to hear a peep out of him. Owner's own, GM's manage, coaches coach, and player's play! That's the way it should work!

John Elway, QB guru? I love it!
This disappointed me today. Teddy Checkdown isn't going to lead this team anywhere. It's the safe bet so this coaching staff doesn't get fired. If they were both even as Fangio says then you play the guy with more potential and a future. Not the guy who is more fit to be a backup.

And this wasn't Elways call or acquisition. The new GM came from the Vikings from when they drafted Teddy.

Bills Mafia. I'm taking the over of 10.5 wins this year. :love:
They are one of my SB bets but I see the East being better than last year. It will be close with that extra game probably pushing them over the line.

This disappointed me today. Teddy Checkdown isn't going to lead this team anywhere. It's the safe bet so this coaching staff doesn't get fired. If they were both even as Fangio says then you play the guy with more potential and a future. Not the guy who is more fit to be a backup.

And this wasn't Elways call or acquisition. The new GM came from the Vikings from when they drafted Teddy.
While it might be the safe bet, was Drew. bringing them somewhere? They had a battle this preseason for the job and Bridgewater won. It was close.

Yeah, it kind of amazed me how Elway could not seem to recognize QB talent. And sorry, but Elway was the GM when Lock was drafted in 2019! The thing with Lock is that he is not consistent! Yes, he's a big, strong guy. Lots of arm talent. But, you get both the highs and the lows with him!

Teddy checkdown may not get you to the promised land, but I don't think Lock will either, unless maybe he gets a better QB coach or something.

Biding time until they can grab Aaron Rodgers next season!

THP fantasy football signups end today. League 7 has but a couple of spots left. Get in ASAP!

The cheetah is loose!

If the Chiefs DB is holding the back of the WR while trying to catch the pass and it’s not called, would you say that’s rigged @e1iterate ?

If the Chiefs DB is holding the back of the WR while trying to catch the pass and it’s not called, would you say that’s rigged @e1iterate ?

I’d say who cares? It’s preseason. We have Mahomes, they don’t.

Eagles trading for Minshew is interesting.

Sure, he is way better then Mullens and probably Flacco as well. Just gotta wonder if this is a prelude to a Watson trade and keeping your options open.

I like that the Panthers are more aggressive talent wise now with Tepper as the owner, but I’m not sure this is the right decision?!🤔🤷‍♂️

Justin Fields is exciting and a great athlete but agree with Warner and 3 others on NFL about learning to read defense. He is one read and then scramble right now and just showed it there. Young and I’m sure will work it out, but when they are coming you have to get rid of it

There are good OL and there are great OL and this year the Browns have a great OL. They are going to make their QB, RB and WR look outstanding this year barring a complete lack of skill in those spots. It’s insane how much time will be had in the backfield.

There are good OL and there are great OL and this year the Browns have a great OL. They are going to make their QB, RB and WR look outstanding this year barring a complete lack of skill in those spots. It’s insane how much time will be had in the backfield.

People always undervalue a good OL/DL! It can mask a lot of deficiencies in the skill positions.

At least they got a little pre-season work tonight! I know there are only 3 pre-season games now, but I don't think you can sit your starters for all of them. Don't want to show up in KC rusty!

And as far as lack of skill in those spots, are you kidding me? And don't forget that this is the first time in Mayfield's career that he has been in the same offensive system for 2 years in a row!

Excited for THP fantasy football drafts this week everybody.

As always going to be a great time this season with some awesome prizes on the line.

Question, thoughts on if OBJ and Mayfield can finally live up to their potential? OBJ being hurt, but also hasn’t seemed to fit Cleveland and Mayfield has not lived up to his draft position at all.

At least they got a little pre-season work tonight! I know there are only 3 pre-season games now, but I don't think you can sit your starters for all of them. Don't want to show up in KC rusty!

I have been going back and forth on this. This weekend was a bad weekend for too many starters getting hurt and some lost for the season aka JK Dobbins.

You want your players to be ready, but you wonder if taking the risks is worth it.

I have been going back and forth on this. This weekend was a bad weekend for too many starters getting hurt and some lost for the season aka JK Dobbins.

You want your players to be ready, but you wonder if taking the risks is worth it.

I was at the Broncos game and when Vic made the starters go back out for another drive so Teddy could get a feel good TD against the Rams backups I went nuts. If someone got hurt his ass would've been roasted.

Question, thoughts on if OBJ and Mayfield can finally live up to their potential? OBJ being hurt, but also hasn’t seemed to fit Cleveland and Mayfield has not lived up to his draft position at all.
With this line they should, or changes will take place. You don’t continue to take on character issues players if you don’t think you can win now in the NFL or you have to change momentum. They have done so with both OBJ and Hunt (and others) and it has changed their outlook. Without furthering that, changes will be made because some contract and cap questions are looming. They have 30 million tied up to two WR and if you want to see craziness, look at their cap and roster at the end of this season. Huge decisions to make.

Back