The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of the worst played football games I can ever remember watching.

At least it didn’t end in a tie! And it would have been fitting in a touchdownless game if a missed FG ended the game.

Al Michaels has made some great calls and comments in his career. I wonder ifhe has during a game said “ can a bad game be good” before last night

I watch the games no matter who is playing or what the score is.
If it's a close game I have a really hard time turning it off. I don't usually watch the entire game if it's a blowout.

If it's a close game I have a really hard time turning it off. I don't usually watch the entire game if it's a blowout.

I watch the Sunday night and Thursday night games in their entirety. It’s time that I set aside for watching football.

Internet is still undefeated

Screenshot_20221007_082441.jpg

2 bad teams and 2 cooked qb's. at least indi can get out from ryan, denver looks screwed with russ

Denver may also have issues at head coach.

Denver may also have issues at head coach.
yeah people still seem pissed about the first monday night game fg decision. i don't know if he is a good coach or not but russ is definitely not helping right now.

i like russ, i hope he turns it around

I watch the Sunday night and Thursday night games in their entirety. It’s time that I set aside for watching football.
It's hard for to watch the Sunday 1 or 4pm games so the evening games the one I get to watch with minimum interruptions.

Just a reminder. The Texans tied the Colts and lost to the Broncos. How bad are they? :ROFLMAO:

So much shade

I said the exact same thing. Also had me wondering if either team could even beat Oklahoma State. Wilson is just awful so my condolences to Broncos fans, he’s going to be an anchor around their neck for a long time.

McCoy just needs to stop talking and RG3 should probably stay in his lane.
It is hard to be an announcer after playing and have to criticize players but you should probably stop at the social media memes game.

I said the exact same thing. Also had me wondering if either team could even beat Oklahoma State. Wilson is just awful so my condolences to Broncos fans, he’s going to be an anchor around their neck for a long time.
As terrible as that game was, there is no college team in the country that could beat either of those teams.

For those w/ a dark sense of humor,

Comments are full on terrible too

Funny when guys are playing bad they come up with injuries. Every player is dealing with some kind of injury.

Screenshot_20221008-223548_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back