The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

You may have to use the Bally App. I know a few people around here who said the CBJ games don't work on their cable, but work on the app. No clue why
And login with Directv Stream? Interesting.
Thanks.

the NHL having 2 games on its first Friday night of the season is laughable.

Welcome to NHL scheduling...

Welcome to NHL scheduling...
That’s an embarrassment.
No NFL. NBA is still in preseason.
So first Friday night you have two games

That’s an embarrassment.
No NFL. NBA is still in preseason.
So first Friday night you have two games
These are the same schedulers that put all 32 teams in the league playing on a Tuesday and is trying to make an event of it. NHL schedules are the absolute worst

These are the same schedulers that put all 32 teams in the league playing on a Tuesday and is trying to make an event of it. NHL schedules are the absolute worst
Yeah that’s not good, but at least that one they are trying something for Frozen Frenzy right?

This one is just so weird. And the games are streaming, so no NHL game on Friday night haha

Werenski with a MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE! fine. $5k what a joke, not for this offense, I mean in general.

Hip-Hop Money GIF by T-Pain

Yeah that’s not good, but at least that one they are trying something for Frozen Frenzy right?
Yeah. But you'd think tonight would be a hell of a night to do that to kick off the season

Yeah, it’s pretty terrible. Typical NHL though from my perspective though.

Haha! He’s, exactly! Verging on Darwin.

Is the Cooley v Bedard rivalry the next big thing?

Cooley is going to be a STUD! He plays on a team that can hardly get a real arena though so probably not. But still a stud!

Cooley is going to be good. He was a standout at WJHC but not quite Bedard.

Two assists for Cooley in opener.

So missed Panthers opener since it wasn’t on Ballys. Even though it says it was. Checked both guide and app for their game today. Nothing. Their twitter says it is. NHL says it’s on ESPN+

We shall find out at 4 I guess.

It shouldn’t be this hard to watch games you are willing to pay for

I swear if I can’t watch the Ducks opener tonight because of a a regional blackout, I’m going to be so mad

So missed Panthers opener since it wasn’t on Ballys. Even though it says it was. Checked both guide and app for their game today. Nothing. Their twitter says it is. NHL says it’s on ESPN+

We shall find out at 4 I guess.

It shouldn’t be this hard to watch games you are willing to pay for
Sounds like our favourite, regional blackouts. Such garbage, NHL.

I swear if I can’t watch the Ducks opener tonight because of a a regional blackout, I’m going to be so mad
I’m a Leafs fan living outside their region so I’m pretty lucky, but even I get frustrated by this NHL practice. I’ve written a few letters complaining and comparing coverage to other sports.

Sounds like our favourite, regional blackouts. Such garbage, NHL.
It’s so strange though as Ballys is promoting having the game. It didn’t air on tv or the app.

Back