The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

It doesn’t help to be missing your best offensive player/captain and your goalie
True. Not having Vasilevskiy is huge. I’m going to the game on Saturday in Tampa. I’m hoping home ice will be good. Are home for 5 game after tonight.

You can challenge an icing call now??

Just move 🤣🤣🤣
Nope I’m good with watching them from afar. I can have two teams…one is just not playing well.

Cam Talbot with a leg sweep that would’ve made sensei Kreese proud

It’s nice to see a Morgan Cup trophy holder on ESPN each night

You’re welcome @JB the heater has spoken. 2-1

5-1 Oilers halfway thru 2. Find a highlight of McD’s goal if you can….he gets spun down crossing the blue line, spins back up in the same motion and takes the loose puck stick to goal in a flash.

And Dubois gets LA on the board against his old team

Kings and Jets getting real chippy late in the second

This has been a decent game. Looking forward to Avs/Kraken if I can stay awake for a bit.

Samuelsson left the game with an upper body injury…. Really hope it’s nothing long term

Samuelsson left the game with an upper body injury…. Really hope it’s nothing long term
Yeah that was pretty weird. Just doubled over in the middle of some puck movement

Kucherov with a Grade A opportunity to tie it up.

Yeah that was pretty weird. Just doubled over in the middle of some puck movement
I must have missed it. The stats are not good when he’s not playing

Sounds a lot like missing Stammer
I have no doubt the power plays would have went a little different if he was on the ice. If not a goal definitely some good chances

I have no doubt the power plays would have went a little different if he was on the ice. If not a goal definitely some good chances
Being honest compared to when I used to watch them, the team is so sloppy now. With or without Stammer. Their passing is average and they look slow.

Being honest compared to when I used to watch them, the team is so sloppy now. With or without Stammer. Their passing is average and they look slow.
To be fair, they’re getting older and theyve taken a beating the last few seasons because of how gritty they play

Reactions: JB
To be fair, they’re getting older and theyve taken a beating the last few seasons because of how gritty they play
This is by far the worst I have seen from Kucherov

Holy Cow!

And no coincidence Captain Cooler turns it off and we are tied

Back