The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Leafs win in OT

Pathetic OT for Bolts. Absolutely awful

half way through overtime and Bolts haven’t touched the puck
That OT wasn’t very good. On the briight side, it took me less than a minute to get to the hotel from the arena.

Last edited:
Fantilli gets his first goal. Beauty

Fantilli!

Wow. What a comeback win for Toronto!! Love it! Gritty W.

Nice couple goals for Knies. And nice to see Domi get a couple apples too.

Wow. What a comeback win for Toronto!! Love it! Gritty W.

Nice couple goals for Knies. And nice to see Domi get a couple apples too.

Wasn’t fun being there. :LOL: Lightning are now 1-4-2 in games that I have attended.

Oilers 1-3-1. McDavid hurt and didnt play in OT. Kane with an editorial against the coach during intermisison interview, this from a guy with no points and looks like he got 10 years older in the past 6 months. Both goals in last night's loss by D-men. Our forward group has something like 2-3 goals 5v5 in 5 games.

The town is very restless. Already talk of toasting the coach.

Yeah, it was the Sharks who are awful, but the Preds looked good again. We called up Sammy Fagemo who we picked up from waivers. He has a nasty shot. I don't know if he'll stay up or whether they still want him to develop his complete game more, but his shot is going to come in handy.

Wow! Stars give up three short-handed goals, two on the same PP! They still win in OT.

Oilers 1-3-1. McDavid hurt and didnt play in OT. Kane with an editorial against the coach during intermisison interview, this from a guy with no points and looks like he got 10 years older in the past 6 months. Both goals in last night's loss by D-men. Our forward group has something like 2-3 goals 5v5 in 5 games.

Kane may be the most frustrating player in the league. All the talent in the world and he seems to be a headache.

Avs continue to roll. Things look bad at moments and then they explode and bury the other team. New guys are coming together nicely and Georgi is playing strong.

McDavid injury looked like nothing, but it must be painful for him not to play in OT. Interesting that he stayed on the bench though.

McDavid injury looked like nothing, but it must be painful for him not to play in OT. Interesting that he stayed on the bench though.

No official word yet, probably a pull/small tear from what I'm reading. Days, not weeks. He heals freaky fast too, he's shown repeatedly.

Ducks v Bruins! Let's go!

Ducks already to the PP! Let's get an early one!

Killed, but this game is all Bs so far

Ducks with three more penalties in the first period. 6+ in the last two games. Hard to win games constantly being a man down. End of the 1st still tied 0-0

Zeros after two. Good game so far from both sides

Also after seeing the initial reveal of these 30th anniversary jerseys, I was really bummed that the original logo wasn't the one being used. But these plum jerseys are straight fire. I wish they were the full time home jersey this year

All Ducks so far to start the period. Hope they can break through

Back