The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Chit. kraken score with 4.9 left in OT. Good game.

Kings up 3-1 and the Coyotes change the goalie just about halfway through the 1st

Ducks win!! 6/7 PKs. Monster effort from them!

Last edited:
DeBrincat 9! Wings hot!

Oilers score their first (1st) 3rd period goal of the year.

And give up 5 in thr 3rd, mostly not Campbell’s fault. He had a GREAT first 2 periods, and made some quality saves in 3, but we give up sooooo many quality chances. No clue how to play team d. Terrible awful repeated decisions on passes, on trying to hold the line, on not tying up sticks and bodies in front, giving up odd rushes and breakaways. Summer and camp were supposed to be dedicated almost strictly to this stuff. I suppose it matters that we can’t win puck battles either, compete is low every 3rd period in particular.

1-4-1, a long way back even if it is early. Worst start since 2014, the middle of the decade of darkness.

I would absolutely tell you I hate the Devils to your face lmao
I'm still technically banned from The Rock for fighting Devils fans.

Carlsson back in the ice tonight for the Ducks. He gets Boston again lol

Jesus my ESPN account was trying to tell me my subscription expired. That was a fun 15 minutes. Luckily got it working and didn’t miss anything

Gudas has his first as a Duck!! 1-0!

Boston is challenging for goalie interference…the most inconsistent rule in the league

Blue jackets scored a PP goal! It’s a miracle!

End of one. 1-0 Ducks. Good period from them!

49 seconds in to the second and we are back to taking penalties

A misfired one timer goes right to a Boston stick. Because of course it does. 1-1

2-1 Boston. Ugh

Back