The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Another loss for the Wings and the playoffs are looking more bleak by the game.

As a die hard Penguins and Steelers hater, this is the only good thing to ever come out of Pittsburgh.

Oilers with a lucky bounce of Henrique’s chest to go up two with 15 seconds left in the second. A third straight Kings vs Oilers series is going to be fun

Last edited:
Georgiev battling Shesterken. 0-0 Avs/Rangers in the Cup final I don't want to see. Several Rangers that would look great in Avs blue.

As I post that, Avs score!! Middlstadt well worth the price to get him.

Thankfully Toronto took care of the Caps for us.
They did but the Wings have not looked good at all the last two weeks.

Mikko ties it up with an assist going to MacKinnon. That's 36 home games with a point for Mac!
They later called it unassisted for some reason but I'm still posting this because it definitely wasn't.

Apparently the scorer said that a Rangers defenseman put the puck in not Mikko. Even though they both hit the puck at the same time. So no point for MacKinnon tonight.
Shesterken was a monster tonight.

2-1 on back to back shorties!!!!

Oh and shootouts are a trash way to end an amazing hockey game. Put the shooter on a clock so they can't figure skate from side to side and come to a stop to pick their shot. Allowing them to do that is crap.

2-2 on a double minor that I don’t understand

Kraken take the lead 3-2

Kraken win 4-2. Damn

Oh and shootouts are a trash way to end an amazing hockey game. Put the shooter on a clock so they can't figure skate from side to side and come to a stop to pick their shot. Allowing them to do that is crap.
Being a Ranger fan that was a great game. The Av’s are fun to watch. I feel the Rangers are not being taken seriously as Cup contender.

Last edited:
They did but the Wings have not looked good at all the last two weeks.
Very true. Seems like much of the game there’s no fire in the belly. Thats coaching.

Caps got their butts whipped by Toronto last night. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. They would just get swept

Very true. Seems like much of the game there’s no fire in the belly. Thats coaching.
For me it goal tending and defense. Turning the puck over in your zone isn’t going to bode well and especially after you just score a goal to tie up the score etc.

For me it goal tending and defense. Turning the puck over in your zone isn’t going to bode well and especially after you just score a goal to tie up the score etc.
And they lose a lot of board battles.

Reactions: JB
1 DET-FLA 0 after 1st

Panthers go back to back and take the lead

Back