The Official 2023 NFL Thread

the hall is suppose to filled with the best players to ever play the game ie: Montana, Rice, Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton and devin hester.....ummmm ok.
Maybe I’m biased from all the Devin Hester YouTube highlights I’ve watched :LOL: but to me Hester excelled above and beyond others in this position and earned a spot in the hall.

Maybe I’m biased from all the Devin Hester YouTube highlights I’ve watched :LOL: but to me Hester excelled above and beyond others in this position and earned a spot in the hall.
you remember Deon returning kicks and punts and how good he was at it. imagine if Deon did nothing but that, don't you think he would have easily been better then Hester? i'll answer that for you: OF course he would have!!!

don't get me wrong Hester was great at just returning kicks and a lot of fun to watch....just not a hall of famer

Put Garrett on a D Line with Highsmith and Heyward and I wonder what his stats look like. Stats don’t always tell the whole story when a guy gets double teamed nearly every play.

I mean, the Browns defense is loaded. And Heyward missed half of the season.

I’m so tired of the double team narrative. The notion that TJ doesn’t draw two is laughable. A wide 9 will never get the attention of two offensive lineman. Just isn’t possible. And getting chipped by a TE or RB doesn’t technically count as a double team (which is laughable).

I mean, the Browns defense is loaded. And Heyward missed half of the season.

I’m so tired of the double team narrative. The notion that TJ doesn’t draw two is laughable. A wide 9 will never get the attention of two offensive lineman. Just isn’t possible. And getting chipped by a TE or RB doesn’t technically count as a double team (which is laughable).
Well there is a difference of getting chipped by a RB compared to having 700 pounds of OL in front of you.

26 hours out. Nerves are kicking in.

Bang bang Niner gang. We got this.

26 hours out. Nerves are kicking in.

Bang bang Niner gang. We got this.
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Guys for all super bowl talk, let’s use the Super Bowl thread

My wife has a theory that every fat white guy eventually looks like Andy Reid if they have a mustache.

I’m not positive I agree but my dad did have a strong resemblance.

1707608474843.jpeg

QUITE A BIT OF DYNASTY TALK 👀

Bad enough that the Bills caved to the media and released an innocent man its worse they did not right that wrong and now he is in Kansas City.
IMG_5606.jpeg

Bad enough that the Bills caved to the media and released an innocent man its worse they did not right that wrong and now he is in Kansas City.
View attachment 9244145
It’s assumed he wanted to return to Buffalo in that thought

It’s assumed he wanted to return to Buffalo in that thought
I dont know his feelings about what the Bills did but a long time passed and he remained unsigned and the Bills did nothing. If they tried to sign him and he declined i get it but if they made no effort to sign him up until now that was a mistake. Particularly with the Chiefs getting him.

Back