The Official 2023 NFL Thread

Awful call.

That was wide open and no one wanted to tackle the TE

Niners getting desperate and sending the blitz. This one feels over. Just a matter of by how much

I’m out guys. Enjoy what’s left of this whatever we are watching. 2 hours sleep in 38 hours isn’t enough to make me sit through the rest of this.

Ravens have some many weapons. Geeze.

Ravens have some many weapons. Geeze.
They have been impressive tonight. Niners need to learn from this game. I know there's time left but the gameplan isn't good enough tonight

I kinda feel this is like Rocky 4 and Baltimore has cut the 49ers. The rest of the NFC is saying see they are not a machine.

How the hell did the Ravens lose 3 games? Lol.

Why not another pass play..

That was a big boy Deebo play right there.. wow

Yikes.. last thing they needed right there was a flag

Damn Deebo!

Shanahan is trailing by a lot more than 8 going into the 4th.

Stupid penalties being made all over the field

49ers keep getting in their own way.
Baltimore actually forcing Purdy to complete passes with 10+ air yards… 9ers can’t rely on screens and YAC every play

I didn't realize Trent Williams was out of the game with a groin injury. Not easy to run the ball with him out. It was already over but yikes

I kinda feel this is like Rocky 4 and Baltimore has cut the 49ers. The rest of the NFC is saying see they are not a machine.
The rest of the NFC is not great haha, Ravens matchup really well with Niners, I think this is a preview of Super Bowl and Niners have to be nervous after this beat down

Baltimore actually forcing Purdy to complete passes with 10+ air yards… 9ers can’t rely on screens and YAC every play
Weird thing is that Purdy is leading the league in long throws (air yards) and completion percentage on throws over 20 yards. But the Ravens have outplayed them for sure

I didn't realize Trent Williams was out of the game with a groin injury. Not easy to run the ball with him out. It was already over but yikes
When did he go out? After the INT and near strip?

Pure desperation and that toss over the head by Purdy was dumb

Balls toss by Purdy there. Woah.

We are getting our **** pushed in. I’m ok with the loss. Ravens are a wagon.

Back