The Official 2023 NFL Thread

We are getting our **** pushed in. I’m ok with the loss. Ravens are a wagon.
I'm just hoping there are no serious injuries and that this fires up the team going into the playoffs

Lol, solid try there.

That sidearm throw by Lamar was crazy. The arm angles he's capable of getting the ball out on are impressive

Niners finally get a sack this half. Too little too late

49ers finally get to him.

49ers finally get to him.
FyDUcuAXgAMkUTI.jpg

Crazy how big the differential is between the good niner results and the bad ones. Seems like 2 completely different teams.

Haven't heard Aiyuk's name in a while

Crazy how big the differential is between the good niner results and the bad ones. Seems like 2 completely different teams.
This loss feels different than the other 3. They are getting beat physically like they usually do to teams

Oh no.. Hopefully Hamilton is okay!! I don't want another big injury for the Ravens!

Dropped his hip and landed squarely on it. That's pain right there.

Oh no.. Hopefully Hamilton is okay!! I don't want another big loss for the Ravens!
Why even have the starters out there at this point?

Weird thing is that Purdy is leading the league in long throws (air yards) and completion percentage on throws over 20 yards. But the Ravens have outplayed them for sure
That doesn’t appear to be in their game plan tonight, and it looked like the Ravens were fine to concede the seam to Kittle to avoid giving up big plays to Deebo, CMC, and Aiyuk… none of those plays were cmc is wide open… catches a 30 yard pass, falls down, and can get up and score like he did against the Cardinals (from a bitter fantasy player) 😅

Why even have the starters out there at this point?
I was thinking the same thing for both teams. It's past the point of pride. Get the backups in and run the clock out and move on. The game isn't realistically in reach at this point

I was thinking the same thing for both teams. It's past the point of pride. Get the backups in and run the clock out and move on. The game isn't realistically in reach at this point
Agreed, both sides having starters in at this point is asking for an injury when it doesnt even matter.

Yes, 49ers exposed tonight.
Eagles > 49ers
Tampa Bay > 49ers
Did you not see the 49ers beat the Eagles 42-19 in Philly a couple weeks ago 😂

Also Baker is not doing this to the Niners defense 🤣

Yes, 49ers exposed tonight.
Eagles > 49ers
Tampa Bay > 49ers
I'll have what you are drinking. The niners came into the link and dominated the Eagles. And they also easily beat the Bucs

Injuries pulling up for both teams. Exactly what they don't need

Did you not see the 49ers beat the Eagles 42-19 in Philly a couple weeks ago 😂

Also Baker is not doing this to the Niners defense 🤣
Philly is definitely not the Ravens.

Philly has benefited greatly from a favorable schedule.

Back