The Official 2023 NFL Thread

St. Brown looks like the only Lion that isn't stuck in the mud.

And block 90 while you’re at it… good lord

Lawrence is having a solid half

ok take the lead into the half. Need to be better in the 2nd.

Its so strange to me that Jimmy Johnson is just now going into the Ring of Honor. Its not like he cheated the game or done something crazy.

Its so strange to me that Jimmy Johnson is just now going into the Ring of Honor. Its not like he cheated the game or done something crazy.
Jerry jones can hold a hell of a grudge for not getting enough credit for building the cowboys 90s teams.

Fitting end.. He wasn't there long, but can't argue his results

Jimmy Johnson looks good for 80

Jimmy Johnson looks good for 80
I see 80 year olds daily and would have never guessed him to be that old. He looks 60

Jerry Jones hates him.

Tyron smith is on the take…

Jerry jones can hold a hell of a grudge for not getting enough credit for building the cowboys 90s teams.
You read my mind! Doggone it! Jerry Jones is a billionaire, the owner and GM of this team, and is solely responsible for all success, both past and future! But, what about the failures? Oh, we don't want to talk about that!

bring him back!
I bet if he would return to the sideline, he would instantly be one of the top coaches in the league.

I bet if he would return to the sideline, he would instantly be one of the top coaches in the league.
He'd be in the running for best hair on a head coach too. McVay and McDaniels would be worried.

Back