The Official 2024 NFL Thread

They are booing Goodell, lol.

They are booing Goodell, lol.
They always do. Everyone hates him though the game is more popular and available than ever, not to mention safety

I think Caleb goes first to the Bears. Long shot of a guess by me, but I think they go with him.

I think Caleb goes first to the Bears. Long shot of a guess by me, but I think they go with him.
I think this one has been done for a while now. I like Daniels better but was he a product of some massive WR talent...

I think this one has been done for a while now. I like Daniels better but was he a product of some massive WR talent...
I like Daniels as well, but he had ONE year where he was electric.

I like Daniels as well, but he had ONE year where he was electric.
huge growth year over year... Williams was worse this year than last

I'm sure Jayden Daniel's will gain weight but right now 6'4 and 180lbs....ummmmm ok

Does the NFL tell the team w/ 1st pick to use the time? Why does this take 10 mins?

This is why I hate the draft….Chicago knows who they are picking so why the wait? Back to hockey I go!

Does the NFL tell the team w/ 1st pick to use the time? Why does this take 10 mins?
So that the nfl can masterbate all over their fans with promos.

All right. Here we go. The Caleb Williams era is officially underway

Now where do we go at 9?

So they can let the talking heads talk.

They always do. Everyone hates him though the game is more popular and available than ever, not to mention safety
Oh I get it and we see it every year. I'm not a fan but can't deny the growth of revenue under his watch.

I am not a fan of Caleb Williams at all. I don't see him living up to the hype.

Back