The Official 2024 NFL Thread

BB was fantastic in the highlights I am watching this morning and this story is great.

That’s fantastic. Love listening to stories like that. Classic that he hung up on him multiple times before taking the call 🤣

The box breaks are going to be great right @JB & @Canadan ?

I Imagine they will suck again this year with panini releasing the cards and fantastics having rights to most of the top players so no autos from them in panini packs

I hope this trade/pick works out as well as the last time Buffalo traded their pick to the Chiefs.

Last edited:
I hope this trade/pick work out as well as the last time Buffalo traded their pick to the Chiefs.
Chiefs got their guy

Happy enough with the Jags taking Thomas. Young, lots of upside, doesn't have to be a #1 right away in Pederson's offense, but gives them a big guy and speed they don't have now so Trevor can hopefully throw more deep balls.

If they can maybe move up and get Kool-Aid or another press man corner early in the 2nd, would be a great start.

Win some....well, you know 😂👍
That's the draft, brother. To be honest, I was really excited about Biadasz because of the Wisconsin/Fredrick link. Just didn't work out. :(

#Kayfabe

skim GIF

BB was fantastic in the highlights I am watching this morning and this story is great.

It was easily the best draft broadcast I’ve watched. He was so perfect for it.

Man ATL just cannot get out of their own way....completely botched the 1st round and now dealing with this

It was easily the best draft broadcast I’ve watched. He was so perfect for it.
I didnt watch a single minute of the draft. It was kind of nice.
Great hockey game though

Man ATL just cannot get out of their own way....completely botched the 1st round and now dealing with this

Why even sign Kirk if you were going to draft Penix? This team is setup to have a decent chance this year, why not draft a player who could help them now?

Last edited:
love seeing the reactions and the family reactions when these guys get drafted. very cool to see the excitement on their faces
Yeah, it’s the best part. So cool to see someone get to their dream.

love seeing the reactions and the family reactions when these guys get drafted. very cool to see the excitement on their faces
Bowers dad did not look happy about Vegas haha

Why even sign Kirk if you were going to draft Penix? This team is setup to have a decent chance this year, why not draft a player who could help them now?
Your talking about an organization that drafted the most talented RB draft last year and didn't bother to use him. Ditto for the TE the year before. 🤷‍♂️

I really wish Drake Maye didn't end up in New England. It would be hard for any young quarterback to be successful there and I'm not sure if he's ready to play.

Your talking about an organization that drafted the most talented RB draft last year and didn't bother to use him. Ditto for the TE the year before. 🤷‍♂️
That is pretty overblown in my opinion.
He had over 210 carries and 58 receptions last year as a rookie along with 8 TDs.

That puts him inside the top 20 in carries and only a handful away of being in the top 15.
Those are big numbers for a rookie when you also consider they still had Algier who ran well in short down situations

@Joshnoble01 I figured Samuel would always be the expendable one (age and injuries)

@Joshnoble01 I figured Samuel would always be the expendable one (age and injuries)

Yep, always felt this was the case. I still am skeptical it's this year. But if someone goes it's Deebo.

A couple of Draft experts and Niners beat writers have me come around on the Ricky Pearsall overnight. I still would have loved to get an offensive lineman or go defense but the fit is there. I still think this is filling a need a year ahead.

Back