The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very careful about my grammar. I don't like to be snuck up on by the Grammar police, and think writing good effects creditability.

Kevin

Haha! ...

Okay--so is it really fair that JB gets post count for telling us to stay on topic? Without those, he's probably only have about 25 posts.

Hey, I saw it before it happened! :D

Hey, I saw it before it happened! :D

We were fine until Claire showed up, she always gets us in trouble. I think JB just searches for her posts to figure out where we are getting off topic.:act-up:

Spoiler
I still :love: Claire and to be honest I don't even remember if she posted in that train wreck

Spoiler
I still :love: Claire and to be honest I don't even remember if she posted in that train wreck

Wait. Are you saying there is a thread that Claire hasn't posted in?!?!?!?

I think it all went south once Claire posted this picture.
Spoiler
skullet2.jpg

Ever notice that when you shake your keyboard out and all of the crumbs spill out onto your desk that you become like an archaeologist discovering a timeline of your eating habits over the past month or so?

Ever notice that when you shake your keyboard out and all of the crumbs spill out onto your desk that you become like an archaeologist discovering a timeline of your eating habits over the past month or so?

I refer to that as my mid-morning snack!

A-hem...

What just happened right there?

I'm so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back