The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in Vegas do you see two old ass men walk into the bar with two
Smokin aces. The girls look so bored as the old guys play video poker.
I guess they don't want to give them all
Their money

hahahaha classic. too funny.

Just bought a 128gb iPad w/ 4g. My debit card instantly started shaking in my wallet...

BOOM!!!
bebatu2u.jpg

Even at close to midnight, I would tear up whatever that concoction is on your plate.

Even at close to midnight, I would tear up whatever that concoction is on your plate.

Straight deliciousness, homey. Volcano Nachos from Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant.

Digging those jalapenos piled up on the top there. Those wouldn't last long with me.

I had an extra side of them. All gone almost already.
y3adamyv.jpg

These natchos are Satchmo approved

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

And that Satchmo approval of nachos is OJ approved.

Look. All I know is that they passed my approval test. Had a ton of extra jalapenos, guac, and sour cream. Add tons of good chili and about a pound of cheese and I was SET!

Look. All I know is that they passed my approval test. Had a ton of extra jalapenos, guac, and sour cream. Add tons of good chili and about a pound of cheese and I was SET!

That's awesome !

My frozen pizza looks sad now.

herpin mah derp like yeah

JustinBieber-022713-jpg_225932.jpg

herpen my derp like yeah

I think he got those pants from Honey Bo-Bo's mom. This is not a true represention of Canadian's except for the nice touch of wearing two watches. You American's can keep him down there.

I think he got those pants from Honey Bo-Bo's mom. This is not a true represention of Canadian's except for the nice touch of wearing two watches. You American's can keep him down there.

Hahahahahahahaha rep added, those definitely look like honey boo boo's moms pants

herpin mah derp like yeah

Hahahahahahahaha rep added, those definitely look like honey boo boo's moms pants

He's so pumped he bought some $h!? from the thrift shop?

He's so pumped he bought some $h!? from the thrift shop?

Hahahaha he looks like he's wearing a full diaper

It's like a Smurf threw up a bag of Skittles.

This is how it's done.
mc_hammer.jpg
[/IMG]

So I was listening to the radio earlier when all of a sudden, or of nowhere, I get an earful of an old sound. The band, Cake, was jamming and I liked it. "going the distance"

I like Cake. (the band) Anybody else?

So I was listening to the radio earlier when all of a sudden, or of nowhere, I get an earful of an old sound. The band, Cake, was jamming and I liked it. "going the distance"

I like Cake. (the band) Anybody else?

Heck yeah thats a great song. I also love Avalanche by Butthole surfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back